Digital TV News: My TV
SureWest Launches Advanced Digital TV
Jan 21, 2010 – SureWest Communications (Nasdaq: SURW) has launched its Advanced Digital TV service for customers in the Sacramento region with Whole Home DVR, high definition (HD) television, fast channel change and other new features.
News categories: SureWest, Steve Oldham, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
VNPT launches 'MyTV' IPTV in Vietnam
Sep 28, 2009 – The Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT) has introduced its 'MyTV' service in Hanoi. MyTV is based on IPTV technology provided by the Vietnam Software and Communications Company (VASC), a VNPT subsidiary.
News categories: VNPT, Digital TV, IPTV, Vietnam
My TV Africa pay-DTH launches in Kenya
Sep 21, 2009 – Remember TV Africa in conjunction with My TV Africa has launched a satellite delivered pay television service in Kenya. The My TV service is carried on the Intelsat 10 satellite (located at 68.5° East).
News categories: My TV Africa, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Kenya, Satellite, Set Top Box
BH Telecom selected Smart Com to build converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform
Jan 16, 2009 – BH Telecom of Bosnia & Herzegovina has selected Smart Com to deliver and integrate a complete converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform based on Smart Com's BeeSmart middleware.
News categories: Smart Com, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
Macrovision Showcases Technology for the Evolution of the Digital Home at CES 2009
Jan 8, 2009 – During the International Consumer Electronics Show 2009, Macrovision (NASDAQ:MVSN) showcased its portfolio of CE technology including a new on-screen program guide and the capability to deliver digital content to Internet-connected televisions.
News categories: Macrovision, CES2021, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV
Interactive GALA TV customers will have the possibility to watch their favourite TV programs at desired times
Sep 3, 2008 – Customers using the Interactive GALA TV service provided by TEO LT (VSE: TEO1L) now have the possibility to use a new service - My TV Recordings - which allows watching desired TV programs at convenient times without using any extra equipment.
News categories: TEO LT, Digital TV, IPTV, Lithuania, Terrestrial
Tiscali TV Has Begun Airing and Viewers Will Never Be the Same
Dec 11, 2007 – Tiscali is delighted to announce the launch of TISCALI TV. The television channel, transmitted over IP network and received directly on home TVs, will initially be available in the Cagliari, Milan and Rome areas and will be free until 31 March 2008.
News categories: Tiscali, TISCALI TV, Broadband, Digital TV, IPTV, Italy, Terrestrial
NDS Launches Metro™ High Definition Digital Video Recorder with Amino; SES AMERICOM Announced as First Customer
Oct 24, 2007 – NDS (Nasdaq:NNDS) has introduced its High Definition Digital Video Recorder, an Amino AmiNET530 Set-Top Box (STB) powered by Metro middleware, for the IPTV market--a first for the OpenCA industry.
News categories: NDS Group, Amino, SES AMERICOM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand