Digital TV News: NLZIET
Media Distillery and NLZIET partner on content discovery
Nov 10, 2022 – Media Distillery and NLZIET have announced a partnership to improve customer experience through topic-based content discovery. NLZIET is a Dutch OTT streaming service owned and operated by the country’s three major broadcasting groups (NPO, RTL and Talpa).
News categories: Media Distillery, NLZIET, Roland Sars, Sander Kouwenhove, Big Data, Digital TV, Netherlands, Streaming, UX
XroadMedia powers content discovery for NLZIET's OTT service
Jul 1, 2021 – NLZIET and XroadMedia have announced that, with the help of XroadMedia’s Ncanto solution, NLZIET users can now take advantage of advanced search and personal recommendations to discover content on NLZIET's OTT platform.
News categories: XroadMedia, NLZIET, Adolf Proidl, Sander Kouwenhoven, Big Data, Digital TV, Netherlands, Streaming, UX
Wicket Labs announces first European customers
Sep 4, 2019 – Wicket Labs has announced the signing of three new customers that will utilize the Wicket Scorecard to provide data-driven insights to their D2C subscription video businesses throughout Europe; NLZIET, DutchChannels, and True Royalty.
News categories: Wicket Labs, NLZIET, DutchChannels, True Royalty, Marty Roberts, Niels Baas, Iemke Roos, Gregor Angus, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Amino acquires 24i Media
Jul 15, 2019 – Amino Communications has announced that it has acquired privately-held 24i. 24i provides the Amino Group with a broader and deeper product set, talented development capability, complementary skills and a greater geographical reach.
News categories: Amino, 24i Media, Donald McGarva, Martijn van Horssen, Digital TV, MandA, UX, Worldwide
Subscription VoD accounts for 5% of Dutch daily video use
Mar 8, 2016 – Dutch consumers devote on average 5 percent of their daily video viewing to subscription VoD services. That's equal to around 15 minutes per day, according to the Dutch Consumer Video Behaviour report from Telecompaper.
News categories: Telecompaper, Digital TV, Market Research, Netherlands, Streaming
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026