Digital TV News: NOTTV
PacketVideo Twonky extends capabilities of NOTTV in TV BOX
May 21, 2014 – PacketVideo (PV) has announced that its Twonky SDK technology will extend NOTTV capabilities through several new devices and apps being released by NTT DOCOMO, including TV BOX.
News categories: PacketVideo, NTT DOCOMO, Seiji Maruyama, Mark Tapling, Apps, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Japan, Middleware, Mobile, Smartphone
Japanese 'NOTTV' Mobile TV Powered by Expway Mobile Broadcast Middleware and NTT Data MSE Embedded Development Services
Apr 17, 2012 – NTT DATA MSE and Expway have announced that their solution powers the NOTTV mobile TV service in Japan. The solution is being integrated in tens of Android mobile devices this year and is expected to be in 50 million devices over the next 5 years.
News categories: Expway, NTT DATA MSE, NOTTV, Digital TV, Japan, Middleware, Mobile, NABShow
Siano Launches New Products for Japanese Mobile DTV Market
Mar 12, 2012 – Siano Mobile Silicon has announced that is also rolling out a family of new receiver chips designed to serve Japan's mobile and portable DTV markets, as well as the ISDB-Tmm market, Japan's new mobile Pay-TV initiative.
News categories: Siano, DoCoMo, Digital TV, ICs, Japan, Mobile, Semiconductor
DOCOMO Unveils Japan's First Two Devices for V-High Multimedia Broadcasting Services
Feb 16, 2012 – NTT DOCOMO (Tokyo:9437) has announced two Android mobiles, Japan's first devices compatible with V-High multimedia broadcasting. Users of the devices will be able to watch 'NOTTV', a mobile multimedia broadcasting station that will begin operating on April 1.
News categories: DOCOMO, NOTTV, Digital TV, Japan, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet
Smartphone-only TV service to launch in Japan
Oct 4, 2011 – MMBI has announced, at the CEATEC electronics show in Tokyo, its new mobile TV channel to be called 'NOTTV'. The service will only be available on smartphones, and will launch officially in April 2012.
News categories: MMBI, Digital TV, Japan, Mobile, Smartphone
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set