Digital TV News: NanoTech Entertainment
UltraFlix app available for Roku HD STBs
Jun 1, 2016 – NanoTech (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that UltraFlix, home of thousands of hours of top Hollywood blockbuster movies, documentaries, TV series, concerts and sports, is now available on the Roku 2 and Roku 3 HD streaming set top boxes.
News categories: NanoTech, Philip Foley, Apps, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Hisense TVs to feature NanoTech's UltraFlix 4K streaming app
Jan 7, 2015 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Hisense. Under the agreement, NanoTech's all 4K UltraFlix Network App will be bundled with Hisense's 4K Ultra HD TV product line.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Hisense, Aaron Taylor, Erin Magee, Apps, CES2022, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
UltraFlix 4K streaming launches on Samsung UHD TVs
Nov 24, 2014 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Samsung Electronics America to launch its transactional Video-On-Demand 4K network on all 2014 Samsung Ultra High-Definition (UHD) TVs starting in November.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Samsung, Aaron Taylor, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
NanoTech UltraFlix 4K streaming for VIZIO TVs
Sep 24, 2014 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that its all 4K UltraFlix Network has been selected by VIZIO for inclusion on its new P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV collection.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, VIZIO, Aaron Taylor, Matt McRae, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
UltraFlix IPTV/OTT adds 4K Ultra HD Moving Murals
Dec 27, 2013 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced a worldwide distribution agreement with Epic Eye. Under the agreement, UltraFlix™, NanoTech’s streaming Ultra HD service, has been granted rights to distribute Epic Eye's Moving Murals™ gallery of 4K murals.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Moving Murals, Susan Rees, Jeff Foley, CES2022, Set Top Box, Streaming
NanoTech selects NVIDIA Tegra 4 to power Nuvola NP-1 Media Player
Jul 16, 2013 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has selected the NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) Tegra 4 mobile processor as the basis for its new 4K Ultra HD players.
News categories: NVIDIA, NanoTech Entertainment, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks