Digital TV News: NanoTech Entertainment
UltraFlix app available for Roku HD STBs
Jun 1, 2016 – NanoTech (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that UltraFlix, home of thousands of hours of top Hollywood blockbuster movies, documentaries, TV series, concerts and sports, is now available on the Roku 2 and Roku 3 HD streaming set top boxes.
News categories: NanoTech, Philip Foley, Apps, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Hisense TVs to feature NanoTech's UltraFlix 4K streaming app
Jan 7, 2015 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Hisense. Under the agreement, NanoTech's all 4K UltraFlix Network App will be bundled with Hisense's 4K Ultra HD TV product line.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Hisense, Aaron Taylor, Erin Magee, Apps, CES2024, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
UltraFlix 4K streaming launches on Samsung UHD TVs
Nov 24, 2014 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Samsung Electronics America to launch its transactional Video-On-Demand 4K network on all 2014 Samsung Ultra High-Definition (UHD) TVs starting in November.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Samsung, Aaron Taylor, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
NanoTech UltraFlix 4K streaming for VIZIO TVs
Sep 24, 2014 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that its all 4K UltraFlix Network has been selected by VIZIO for inclusion on its new P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV collection.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, VIZIO, Aaron Taylor, Matt McRae, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
UltraFlix IPTV/OTT adds 4K Ultra HD Moving Murals
Dec 27, 2013 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced a worldwide distribution agreement with Epic Eye. Under the agreement, UltraFlix™, NanoTech’s streaming Ultra HD service, has been granted rights to distribute Epic Eye's Moving Murals™ gallery of 4K murals.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Moving Murals, Susan Rees, Jeff Foley, CES2024, Set Top Box, Streaming
NanoTech selects NVIDIA Tegra 4 to power Nuvola NP-1 Media Player
Jul 16, 2013 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has selected the NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) Tegra 4 mobile processor as the basis for its new 4K Ultra HD players.
News categories: NVIDIA, NanoTech Entertainment, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- Link Net fixed broadband business to move to XL Axiata
- World Archery partners with Joymo to upgrade Archery+ platform
- 20% of US internet households own a TV antenna, and 12% plan to buy one
- MetaBroadcast partners with Gracenote for Barb contract
- Amdocs research reveals streaming consumer expectations for 2024
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics