Digital TV News: Net Insight
Net Insight wins contract with ORS for DVB-T2 distribution in Austria
Aug 28, 2012 – Net Insight (OMX Stockholm: NETI B) has announced a contract with ORS to distribute DVB-T2 signals across Austria. The first phase of the rollout is based on more than 40 Nimbra 680 nodes and will begin in the third quarter of 2012.
News categories: Net Insight, Österreichische Rundfunksender, TV-Connect, Austria, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
Velister selects Net Insight for all-IP DTT Network in Cyprus
Dec 1, 2011 – Net Insight (Stockholm: NETI B) has delivered its Nimbra platform to Velister, the commercial DVB-T operator in Cyprus, for a new all-IP DTT network. The network covers the whole of Cyprus and has been live since July 1st, 2011.
News categories: Net Insight, Velister, Content Distribution, Cyprus, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives expansion order for Digital Terrestrial TV network in Lithuania
Apr 27, 2011 – Net Insight has received a Digital Terrestrial TV (DTT) network expansion order from Lithuanian Radio and Television Centre (Telecentras).
News categories: Net Insight, Telecentras, Baltijos Kompiuteriu Centras, Content Distribution, Lithuania, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives expansion order for Digital Terrestrial TV network in Argentina
Apr 11, 2011 – Net Insight (OMX Stockholm: NETI B) has announced that AR-SAT through its integrator Invap has selected Net Insight's Nimbra platform for the National Terrestrial Digital TV Platform in Argentina.
News categories: Net Insight, AR-SAT, Argentina, Content Distribution, ISDB-T, SBTVD, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives order for Digital Terrestrial TV network in Poland
Jul 16, 2010 – Net Insight (STO: NETI B) has received a significant order to build the new nationwide media network for Emitel in Poland. Net Insight won this order in partnership with Ericsson Poland (NASDAQ:ERIC).
News categories: Net Insight, Ericsson, Emitel, Telewizja Polska, Content Distribution, Poland, Terrestrial
Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation Selects Net Insight for HD DTT
Jun 17, 2010 – Net Insight has announced that Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation (CyBC), public broadcaster for the Republic of Cyprus, will use Net Insight's Nimbra platform when it launches the island nation's first high definition services.
News categories: CyBC, Net Insight, Content Distribution, Cyprus, Terrestrial
Net Insight receives DTT network order from Dialog Telekom
Jan 19, 2010 – Net Insight has received an order from Dialog Telekom for a Digital Terrestrial TV network in Sri Lanka. Dialog Telekom will implement a first phase of Net Insight's Nimbra platform in a distribution network from headend to four transmitter sites.
News categories: Dialog Telekom, Net Insight, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Sri Lanka, Terrestrial
Net Insight publishes Interim Report for the period January - September 2007
Oct 26, 2007 – The strong underlying market demand for more network capacity and high quality media services continue to spur our business with increasing sales, improving our financial performance and a continued strong gross margin.
News categories: Net Insight, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Norway, Results, Terrestrial, TV Services
Net Insight's Nimbra multi-service IPTV platform eases advanced service implementation to cost-effectively deliver next-generation content
Oct 24, 2007 – Net Insight has announced a solution to ease next-generation IPTV deployments for virtual headend operators with its Nimbra 300 and 600 series multi-service switches.
News categories: Net Insight, Content Distribution, IPTV
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Baltimore
- Zodiac integrates Agama device monitoring into its TV stack
- JW Player raises $100m in Series E funding
- Xandr adopts OpenAP's OpenID audience identifier
- ATEME provides video packaging and storage for AIS in Thailand
- KKStream launches Streaming-as-a-Service solutions
- Astro set-top boxes to include Netflix
- MediaKind powers UEFA Euro 2020 live coverage at MEO
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- U.S. consumers feeling pain of streaming service fragmentation
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud