Digital TV News: NexStreaming
Viaccess-Orca and NexStreaming integrate solutions
May 26, 2016 – Viaccess-Orca has announced the integration of the NexStreaming NexPlayer SDK into Viaccess-Orca's Connected Sentinel Player (CSP) for secure playback within Android and iOS mobile apps.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, NexStreaming, Paul Molinier, Carlos Lucas, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
Broadpeak video server and analytics integrated with NexPlayer SDK
Feb 22, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that its BkS350 origin server, BkS400 video cache server, and BkA100 analytics tool have been integrated with the NexStreaming NexPlayer SDK to improve OTT multiscreen delivery.
News categories: Broadpeak, NexStreaming, Jacques Le Mancq, Carlos Lucas, Content Distribution, Media Player, Mobile, MWC21, OTT, Worldwide
SingTel Android apps to integrate HLS player SDK from NexStreaming
Mar 25, 2014 – NexStreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) has announced the integration of its NexPlayer SDK with SingTel Android-based video applications. NexPlayer provides a video experience for Android devices regardless of the device maker or Android version.
News categories: NexStreaming, SingTel, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Apps, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Singapore
Nexstreaming Releases a New Android HLS Player SDK: Nexplayer HD
Feb 25, 2013 – NexStreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) has announced the release of NexPlayer HD, a version of its media player SDK, NexPlayer, now supporting HD video resolutions as well as the new Main and High H264 video profiles.
News categories: NexStreaming, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Media Player, Mobile, MWC21
Nexstreaming Releases NexPlayer Integrated with Verimatrix Content Security for Android
Feb 29, 2012 – Nexstreaming (KOSDAQ:139670) and Verimatrix have announced the integration of NexPlayer media player with the Verimatrix ViewRight for Web security client. The combination allows service providers to securely stream live content to any Android device.
News categories: Nexstreaming, Verimatrix, Dr Il-Taek Lim, Petr Peterka, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, MWC21, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
Nexstreaming and RMI Team up to Deliver CMMB Mobile TV
Jun 4, 2009 – RMI Corporation and Nexstreaming have announced that they have successfully combined and optimized their technologies to enable first-in-class devices supporting mobile TV services over China Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (CMMB) network.
News categories: RMI Corp, Nexstreaming, China, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Nexstreaming brings Live TV to the iPhone
Feb 23, 2009 – Nexstreaming has announced the commercial availability of its NexPlayer™ mobile video player for the Apple iPhone. The player offers premium quality for video and music streaming through Mobile Operator Networks and also through Wireless Internet.
News categories: Nexstreaming, Media Player, Mobile, MWC21, OTT
SIDSA opens the 'EnterTV' DVB-H one-stop-shop for manufacturers of Portable and Mobile TV devices
Feb 7, 2008 – SIDSA opens the 'EnterTV' DVB-H one-stop-shop for manufacturers of Portable and Mobile TV devices, integrating its own IC with the best-in-class third party solutions to provide Portable and Mobile TV device manufacturers with fast time to market.
News categories: SIDSA, Nexstreaming, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Spain looks at converging digital standards
Jan 8, 2008 – 'Proyecto Hermes' is the name of a new project recently begun in Spain aimed at converging different digital TV technologies.
News categories: Axión, 5G, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, OTT, Satellite, Spain, Terrestrial
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria