Digital TV News: Nicolas STEFANELLI
Nicolas Stefanelli appointed as Chairman at CI Plus
Feb 6, 2018 – NEOTION has announced that Nicolas STEFANELLI, Strategic Partnerships at NEOTION, has been nominated as Chairman of the CI Plus LLP board for 2018. He’s the tenth chairman and succeeds Peter LANIGAN from TP Vision.
News categories: NEOTION, CI Plus LLP, Nicolas STEFANELLI, Peter LANIGAN, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
NEOTION becomes a member of the ZigBee Alliance
Sep 7, 2016 – NEOTION has announced its membership in the ZigBee Alliance – a non-profit association of organizations creating open, global standards that define the foundation for the Internet of Things (IoT) used in consumer, commercial and industrial applications.
News categories: NEOTION, ZigBee Alliance, Nicolas Stefanelli, Tobin Richardson, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION first implementer of NXP ZigBee 3.0 software
Sep 7, 2016 – NEOTION has announced the first implementation of the NXP ZigBee 3.0 software SDK for its new smart home solution. NEOTION has embedded the latest ZigBee 3.0 technology from NXP into its high-end home automation gateway.
News categories: NEOTION, NXP, Nicolas Stefanelli, Olivier Harquin, Gateway, IBC, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION selects Climax Technology for its Neohome catalog of smart home devices
Sep 7, 2016 – NEOTION has selected Climax Technology to become a partner for its Neohome wireless accessories. The NEOTION and Climax partnership combines Climax' expertise in telecoms and RF technologies with NEOTION home automation to provide a seamless smart home solution.
News categories: NEOTION, Climax Technology, Nicolas STEFANELLI, Monica Lin, IBC, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION and VESTEL unveil USB Conditional Access Module
Sep 4, 2015 – NEOTION has unveiled, in partnership with VESTEL, a USB Conditional Access Module (CAM), designed to protect content from traditional broadcast linear TV sources. The USB form factor is aimed at Pay-TV markets where DVB-CI PCMCIA is not available.
News categories: NEOTION, VESTEL, Nicolas STEFANELLI, Hakan KUTLU, CAM, Digital TV, IBC, Smart TV, Worldwide
NEOTION brings dual service descrambling CA Modules to the Austrian market
Mar 26, 2012 – NEOTION has announced that its NEOTION IRDETO SoftCell 3.11 Dual Mode CA Modules are now able to descramble two channels simultaneously for advanced set-top boxes or iDTVs which handle PVR features or Picture in Picture (PIP) functionality.
News categories: NEOTION, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
NEOTION to supply DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for ORF in Austria
Sep 8, 2011 – NEOTION has announced that it is supplying its Irdeto SoftCell 3.11 Dual Mode CA Modules to provide high-security access (DVB CI and CI plus) to ORF's satellite TV package in Austria and for additional services provided by the operator.
News categories: NEOTION, Österreichischer Rundfunk, Austria, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- DELTA Fiber expands fiber network to 2 million addresses
- High-speed fibre overtakes DSL in OECD countries
- Liberty Global reports Q2 2021 results
- NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
- OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
- Peacock coming to Sky later this year
- Redge Media compliant with IAB TCF 2.0
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico