Digital TV News: OKAST
THEMA chooses OKAST to launch ‘My Bouquet Africain’ in Europe
Nov 7, 2022 – THEMA has tapped OKAST for the distribution of its African content offering, under the name 'My Bouquet Africain'. My Bouquet Africain is targeted at the French-speaking sub-Saharian African audience in Europe.
News categories: OKAST, THEMA, Cédric Monnier, Timothée Vidal, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
Sep 19, 2022 – Endemol France is using the OKAST Channels solution. OKAST Channels is a playout, transcoding, and ad insertion solution that allows Endemol to create, launch, distribute and monetize FAST channels in a few weeks.
News categories: OKAST, Endemol, Cédric Monnier, Jean-François Rubinstein, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Smart TV, Streaming
EU funded consortium launches European FAST channels solution
May 11, 2022 – OKAST, with partners SECOM, Kinostar, and VideoElephant, has launched the FAST4EU Consortium. The goal of the Consortium is to accelerate the development of FAST (Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV) in Europe.
News categories: OKAST, SECOM, Kinostar, VideoElephant, Cédric Monnier, Digital TV, EU, Streaming
OKAST integrates Ad Insertion Platform's SSAI
Mar 11, 2022 – Ad Insertion Platform (AIP) has partnered with OKAST to integrate AIP's server-side-ad-insertion (SSAI) technology into OKAST's platform as well as sell OKAST customers' ad inventory, supporting the platform's AVOD and FAST channels expansion.
News categories: Ad Insertion Platform, OKAST, Laurent Potesta, Cédric Monnier, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
Nov 23, 2020 – Bitmovin has partnered with OKAST to deliver live and VoD streaming. Bitmovin’s video player and encoding solutions will enable OKAST’s customers to stream content across a wide range of devices and platforms.
News categories: Bitmovin, OKAST, Stefan Lederer, Cédric Monnier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
NPAW and OKAST team up on analytics for VOD and live platforms
Nov 10, 2020 – NPAW and OKAST have announced that OKAST has chosen NPAW as their video analytics technology provider, bringing NPAW’s video intelligence solution, YOUBORA, to their entire customer base.
News categories: NPAW, OKAST, Ferran G. Vilaró, Cédric Monnier, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution