Digital TV News: Ocean Blue Software
Skyviia partners with Ocean Blue on CI Plus
Jun 6, 2012 – Skyviia has announced that it has partnered with Ocean Blue Software to enable CI Plus on its SV8870 SoC. Ocean Blue has a CI Plus solution that is V1.3.1 ready and includes the CI+ browser module for use in host devices such as set top boxes and IDTVs.
News categories: Skyviia, Ocean Blue, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Ocean Blue develops anti-virus software for Connected TVs
Jun 6, 2012 – Ocean Blue has announced that it has partnered with Sophos to develop a cloud-based antivirus solution that can be shipped either as part of the Ocean Blue middleware or as a stand-alone client for solutions with their own middleware.
News categories: Ocean Blue, Sophos, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV
Ocean Blue Talking TV Software Benefits Thousands In Australia As Part Of Government Help-Box Scheme
Apr 4, 2012 – Ocean Blue has partnered with Hills Antenna & TV System to release the first of its kind 'Talking' set-top box in Australia. The Talking Set Top Box, Hills HD94003G, was developed with the assistance of the Australian Government and Vision Australia.
News categories: Ocean Blue, Hills Antenna, Australia, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box
Ocean Blue to launch HbbTV, T2 And MHEG Turnkey Solution At IP&TV World Forum
Mar 15, 2012 – Ocean Blue Software has announced that their multi-process DVB core, MHEG-5 and HbbTV middleware is to be launched at the IP&TV world forum in London next week.
News categories: Ocean Blue, DVB-T2, HbbTV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Video Exchange
Ocean Blue To Unveil New User Interface at IP&TV World Forum
Mar 1, 2012 – Ocean Blue Software will launch their graphical User Interface 'Spinnaker' at the IP&TV World Forum. Spinnaker has been developed using QML and enables customers to re-skin the UI with their own corporate identity, or build their own UI from scratch.
News categories: Ocean Blue, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Video Exchange
ACCESS and Ocean Blue Software Partner to Provide Connected Home and TV Software
Sep 7, 2011 – ACCESS CO. and Ocean Blue Software have announced that they will work together to provide middleware solutions supporting IP Connected Home and Connected TV.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Ocean Blue Software, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Smart Home, Smart TV
Ocean Blue Releases News DVB Software for Multi-processor Digital TV Receivers
Jun 1, 2011 – Ocean Blue has released a new version of its Sunrise DVB software to support multi-core CPUs and multi-tasking. Sunrise DVB is now capable of working as either the core of the system or as a plug-in module to a more complex, bus driven architecture.
News categories: Ocean Blue Software, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Ocean Blue and iP4.tv, the leading combination for the HbbTV market
Mar 21, 2011 – iP4.tv has chosen Ocean Blue Software as their partner to supply DVB software for its new EVO-3x platform. This will be showcased at this year's IP&TV World Forum.
News categories: Ocean Blue, iP4.tv, Digital TV, DVR, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Ocean Blue Alerts Consumers To Digital TV Virus Risks
Feb 7, 2011 – The latest generation of TVs and set-top boxes are at risk of virus infection unless manufacturers take steps to build in protection, says digital TV specialist, Ocean Blue Software (OBS).
News categories: Ocean Blue Software, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria