Digital TV News: Olivier DEMOLY
NEOTION launches smart home solution for operators at MWC17
Feb 27, 2017 – NEOTION has announced the commercial launch of its Neohome smart home solution combining a home automation gateway and a wide range of plug and play devices, aimed at fixed and mobile operators.
News categories: NEOTION, Olivier DEMOLY, Gateway, MWC22, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION and CIFRA deliver CI Plus 1.3 CAM to Tricolor TV
Feb 7, 2017 – NEOTION has developed, in cooperation with CIFRA, a next generation CAM for Tricolor TV. The NEOTION CAM integrates the CI Plus 1.3 Operator Profile allowing host devices to perform a full installation of the Tricolor TV bouquet.
News categories: NEOTION, CIFRA, Tricolor TV, Olivier DEMOLY, Alexey GOILO, CAM, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite, Smart TV
NEOTION develops satellite gateway with Eutelsat SmartBeam
Sep 8, 2016 – NEOTION has enlarged its product portfolio with a new Satellite OTT Gateway developed in partnership with Eutelsat. The gateway, when combined with Eutelsat SmartBeam, enables broadcasters to leverage the coverage of satellite to enrich TV platforms with live OTT channels and new interactive services.
News categories: NEOTION, Eutelsat, Olivier DEMOLY, Jacques Dutronc, Apps, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION to exhibit Neohome in partnership with M2M Solution
Sep 6, 2016 – NEOTION has unveiled a smart home partnership with M2M Solution. NEOTION's Neohome technology has been combined with the know-how of M2M in firmware, cloud-based services, user interfaces, cashing services and billing systems to provide a complete operator solution.
News categories: NEOTION, M2M Solution, Olivier DEMOLY, Arnaud Duclap, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2022, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION to present its Neohome Smart Home solution at IBC
Sep 5, 2016 – NEOTION has announced that following on from its concept demo last year during IBC, NEOTION has developed a complete and secure Smart Home solution combining a gateway with home automation capabilities.
News categories: NEOTION, Olivier DEMOLY, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2022, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION launches CI Plus 1.3 CAM for Russia's AKADO
Jun 7, 2016 – Akado Telecom has selected NEOTION for its Advanced Security CAM. NEOTION has successfully launched a CI Plus 1.3 CAM for AKADO fully certified by Verimatrix for DVB cardless Pay-TV.
News categories: NEOTION, Akado, Olivier DEMOLY, ANGA COM, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Russia
NEOTION adds CryptoGuard to CAM portfolio
Jun 6, 2016 – NEOTION has announced the introduction of a CAM certified as compatible with the CryptoGuard Secure and Smart Conditional Access System (CAS) for DVB Pay-TV solution for satellite, terrestrial and cable operators.
News categories: NEOTION, CryptoGuard, Olivier DEMOLY, Hannu VUNNEL, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
NEOTION expands partnership with Viaccess-Orca
Jun 6, 2016 – NEOTION has announced an expanded partnership with Viaccess-Orca. NEOTION now offers seamless integration between Viaccess-Orca’s Adaptive Sentinel dual card and cardless Conditional Access System (CAS) and its own Conditional Access Module (CAM) portfolio.
News categories: NEOTION, Viaccess-Orca, Olivier DEMOLY, Chem Assayag, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership