Digital TV News: Olivier Demoly
Inverto releases solution for RF video overlay distribution via FTTH
Jul 21, 2020 – Inverto has announced the launch of Unifiber - a product family addressing the increasing demand for reliable, high quality and cost effective solutions for distributing TV services over FTTH networks.
News categories: Inverto, Christophe Perini, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, Worldwide
NEOTION and SmarDTV Global highlight merger benefits
Sep 13, 2018 – On 21st of August, SmarDTV’s CAM and STB businesses were transferred to SmarDTV Global, a newly set up NEOTUON entity. The combination provides reinforced expertise in delivering solutions for the Pay-TV industry and an enlarged product portfolio.
News categories: NEOTION, SmarDTV, Lionel BOISSIER, Olivier DEMOLY, Hervé MATHIEU, CAM, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Tricolor TV and NEOTION enable public establishments in Russia to offer mobile TV
Nov 29, 2017 – Tricolor TV and NEOTION have launched a service for the B2B segment, called 'Territory of Tricolor TV', available within the footprint of Eutelsat 36C. Using NEOTION software and hardware, the service allows organizations to offer visitors access to Tricolor TV content on their mobile devices.
News categories: NEOTION, Tricolor TV, Olivier DEMOLY, Alexei Karpov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Gateway, Mobile, Russia, Satellite
NEOTION steps into the IoT landscape
Sep 15, 2017 – As the Internet of Things is changing the way we live, work and think, NEOTION offers convenient simple and convergent DASH7-based IoT connectivity combined with other platform services that reduce complexity, risk, time-to-market and cost of any IoT deployment.
News categories: NEOTION, Olivier Demoly, IBC, Smart Home, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca to show audience measurement via a NEOTION CAM at IBC
Sep 11, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it will showcase its VO Audience Measurement Service, integrated with a NEOTION CAM, at IBC2017. The Audience Measurement Service is available to TV operators using a NEOTION CAM, embedding a standard Access Control Software (ACS).
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, NEOTION, Chem Assayag, Olivier Demoly, Big Data, CAM, Digital TV, IBC, Worldwide
NEOTION adds ARRIS-based TITANIUM CAM to its portfolio
May 30, 2017 – NEOTION has extended its portfolio with the launch of a CAM based on ARRIS' Titanium Content Security for DVB cardless pay TV. NEOTION's TITANIUM CAM integrates ARRIS’s managed security allowing operators to target the many TVs with integrated CAM slots.
News categories: NEOTION, ARRIS, Olivier DEMOLY, JP Heron, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Europe, Worldwide
NEOTION and Viaccess-Orca deploy Adaptive Sentinel CAM
May 30, 2017 – NEOTION and Viaccess-Orca have confirmed their longstanding working relationship by deploying the first NEOTION CAM with Viaccess-Orca Adaptive Sentinel dual card and cardless Conditional Access System (CAS) for a major European Operator.
News categories: NEOTION, Viaccess-Orca, Olivier DEMOLY, Chem ASSAYAG, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Europe
NEOTION and Verimatrix collaborate to secure the smart home
Feb 27, 2017 – NEOTION has extended its partnership with Verimatrix to help secure the Digital Home. NEOTION has developed a complete secure smart home solution from connected devices at home to cloud-based services specifically designed for operators.
News categories: NEOTION, Verimatrix, Olivier DEMOLY, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, MWC21, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION shows smart home solution with Climax sensors at MWC17
Feb 27, 2017 – NEOTION and CLIMAX are co-exhibiing at Mobile World Congress 2017. The range of Climax connected sensors, as part of NEOTION's Neohome catalog, allow any operator to enter the smart home market.
News categories: NEOTION, CLIMAX, Olivier DEMOLY, YK Chen, MWC21, Smart Home, Worldwide
- TF1 and M6 enter exclusive merger negotiations
- WarnerMedia and Discovery combine entertainment assets in standalone company
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting