Digital TV News: Olympusat
TV App Agency announces TV App Aggregator 3.0
Sep 14, 2018 – With TV App Aggregator 3.0, TV App Agency has created a roadmap to support broadcasters, content owners, telco’s and operators to launch services that support AVOD, SVOD and TVOD in one single app to maximise revenue.
News categories: TV App Agency, Bruno Pereira, Apps, Digital TV, OTT
Olympusat takes QC and monitoring solutions from Interra Systems
Oct 3, 2017 – Interra Systems has announced that Olympusat is using its QC solution and real-time content monitor to deliver superior-quality, error-free video and audio content to customers, including major pay-TV operators in the U.S. and Latin America.
News categories: Interra Systems, Olympusat, Ashish Basu, Peter Savov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, QoE, USA
Consolidated launches OTT service powered by Olympusat and Viaccess-Orca
Aug 31, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Consolidated Communications has launched a targeted OTT offering across its footprint using Olympusat's VEMOX content preparation service powered by Viaccess-Orca's TV Everywhere solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Paul Molinier, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2020, OTT, USA
Consolidated Communications to launch Spanish-language TV Everywhere with Olympusat
Jun 22, 2017 – Olympusat has announced that Consolidated Communications will roll out its VEMOX platform to deliver a Spanish-language OTT TV Everywhere service. VEMOX combines technology and content, making it easier for consumers to access top-quality content.
News categories: Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Olympusat Telecom and Viaccess-Orca offer multiscreen TV turnkey solution
Oct 29, 2014 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Olympusat Telecom has chosen Viaccess-Orca’s Voyage - TV Everywhere Solution. Olympusat will bundle its content preparation services with content from Olympusat Holdings and Viaccess-Orca’s technology, providing operators with a single, end-to-end, cloud-based multiscreen solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat Telecom, Olympusat, François Moreau de Saint Martin, Austin Powers, Tom Mohler, Content Distribution, Games Console, Latin America, Mobile, North America, OTT
NEOTION deploys the first Cardless CAM in MENA for My‐HD
Dec 13, 2013 – My‐HD, a satellite pay TV platform in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), has selected NEOTION as a technical partner for the launch of their latest premium high definition offer.
News categories: NEOTION, My‐HD, Steven Deschryver, CAM, Digital TV, Middle-East, Satellite, Set Top Box
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi