Digital TV News: On Demand Group
On Demand Group And B.Net Launch Subscription VoD Services In Croatia
Mar 1, 2012 – B.net and On Demand Group (NASDAQ: SEAC) have announced the launch of subscription on demand (SVOD) services in Croatia. The service builds on the successful launch of a transactional video on demand (TVOD) movie service by B.net in December.
News categories: On Demand Group, B.net, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Croatia
SeaChange powers TTNET IPTV in Turkey
May 9, 2011 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced details of its role in TTNET’s nationwide IPTV service, Tivibu Ev (Tivibu Home), part of its multi-screen video service that is currently available in 30 cities across Turkey.
News categories: SeaChange, TTNET, Yvette Kanouff, Tahsin Yılmaz, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Turkey
Turkey's Largest ISP, TTNET, appoints On Demand Group to manage On-Demand Television Service
Nov 18, 2008 – On Demand Group (ODG) (NASDAQ: SEAC) have been appointed to manage a Video-on-Demand (VOD) service solution for TTNET, Turkey's largest ISP. The roll out of IPTV services to its customer base represents a key expansion of TTNET's service offer.
News categories: On Demand Group, TTNET, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Turkey
On Demand Deutschland to content manage Telekom Austria's AON TV VOD service
Jan 31, 2008 – On Demand Deutschland (ODD) has agreed a deal whereby ODD will supply the video on demand (VOD) content services to Telekom Austria's Aon TV VOD service. The Aon TV VOD service is adding around 1,000 new customers per week.
News categories: Telekom Austria, On Demand Group, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Subscribers
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs