Digital TV News: Oscar Gerardo Seifert
Megacable selects ThinkAnalytics for TV experience personalisation
Oct 11, 2017 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Megacable is now personalizing Xview pay-TV customers’ linear and VOD experiences on set-top boxes, online and on mobile apps with recommendations based on their viewing preferences.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Megacable, Rick Schiavinato, Oscar Gerardo Seifert, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report