Digital TV News: Peter Balchin
ADB and ALi extend graphyne2 partnership to HEVC chipsets
Sep 2, 2016 – ADB has announced an extension of its strategic partnership with ALi that will enable more makers of TV equipment such as STBs to deploy the features of ADB’s graphyne2 personal TV software platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, ALi Corp, Wojciech Doganowski, Peter Balchin, Tony Chang, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ADB to launch graphyne2 pay-TV platform at IBC
Jul 13, 2016 – ADB has announced that visitors to IBC 2016 will have the opportunity to see the public debut of its next-generation, end-to-end personal TV software platform, graphyne2.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Peter Balchin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Indonesia's Transvision selects ADB TV client software
May 24, 2016 – ADB has announced that its pay-TV middleware and user experience software, GraphyneTV, has been selected by Transvision, one of the leading Direct-to-Home (DTH) service providers in Indonesia.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Transvision, Peter Balchin, Hengkie Liwanto, Digital TV, Indonesia, Middleware, Mobile, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
Minerva certifies ADB’s IPTV wireless and 4K/UHD STB
May 19, 2016 – ADB has announced that Minerva Networks has certified it’s iTVFusion client on ADB's new 1761 series of STBs. The solution combines ADB’s expertise in personal TV and broadband connectivity with Minerva’s IPTV platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Minerva Networks, Peter Balchin, Eric Freund, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
ADB Personal TV to be pre-integrated with ALi's STB chipsets
Sep 7, 2015 – ADB and ALi have announced a partnership to integrate ADB’s Personal TV software with ALi’s set-top box platform. The joint solution will support full HD1080P60, MVC video decoding and multi-stream, as well as features such as USB media, VOD and YouTube.
News categories: ALi Corp, Advanced Digital Broadcast, Tony Chang, Peter Balchin, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cyfrowy Polsat to offer services via ADB's cloud TV platform
Sep 2, 2015 – ADB and Cyfrowy Polsat have announced a collaboration to deliver TV services built on ADB’s ConnectedOS cloud platform using STBs produced by Cyfrowy Polsat. Cyfrowy Polsat will integrate ADB's Connected Solutions and Personal TV software.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cyfrowy Polsat, Peter Balchin, Dariusz Dzialkowski, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box, Streaming
ADB with 2 millionth solution for Polish nc+
Apr 28, 2015 – ADB has announced that it has delivered its 2 millionth solution for the most technologically advanced Polish satellite operator – nc+. nc+ – just as its predecessor ‘n’ platform – has been an ADB customer since October 2006.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, nc+, Peter Balchin, Digital TV, Market Research, Poland, Set Top Box
Canal Digital Kabel-TV goes live with ADB Multi-screen
Dec 18, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that Norway’s Canal Digital Kabel-TV has gone live with ADB Multi-screen running on the ADB Wideband Tuner, an eight-tuner, hybrid cable HD DVR. ADB Multi-Screen is a software suite that blends broadcast and broadband delivery with home network content redistribution.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Canal Digital, Corrado Rocca, Peter Balchin, Gisle Pedersen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Mobile, Norway, Smart Home
Poland's nc+ goes live with ADB Wi-Fi satellite STB
Nov 26, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that Polish satellite operator, nc+, has selected ADB’s new platform, set-top box software, and associated software integration services to underpin its multi-room and multi-screen strategy.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, nc+, Peter Balchin, Jarosław Kordalewski, Digital TV, Middleware, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ most essential for US streaming subscribers
- Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
- Media Distillery launches ad break detection solution
- HbbTV releases new version of core specification
- PCTV scales up video services across Latin America with Eutelsat
- Roku and Best Buy announce advertising and retail relationship
- MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
- Aferian provides trading update
- Innovative Systems renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Publica joins Amazon streaming TV ad server certification program
- SpringServe joins Amazon streaming TV ad server certification program
- EZDRM brings studio-approved DRM to WebRTC