Digital TV News: Peter Erdman
Hisense Roku TV H4 series to hit U.S. stores soon
Aug 19, 2014 – Hisense and Roku have announced availability of the Hisense Roku TV H4 Series to the U.S. market. Roku TV is a simplified smart TV that uses the Roku OS to enable consumers to enjoy entertainment whether on-demand, streamed or live.
News categories: Roku, Hisense, Peter Erdman, Jim Funk, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Marvell and Hisense Introduce Smart TVs and Set-top Boxes with Google TV
Jan 8, 2013 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has announced that its ARMADA®1500 series System-on-Chip (88DE3100) is at the core of new Google TV products from Hisense, including the Hisense Pulse and the XT780 Smart TV series.
News categories: Marvell, Hisense, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
Hisense Integrates Flingo Samba to Automatically Identify and Enhance Live TV Programs
Jan 4, 2013 – Hisense has announced the integration of Flingo's Samba interactive TV platform into its Smart TVs. Samba identifies live TV shows, recommends related online videos, and aggregates real-time information including social media discussions about the TV program currently playing.
News categories: Flingo, Hisense, Apps, CES2022, Smart TV
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform