Digital TV News: Quadrille
Quadrille And Anevia Partner To Jointly Offer OTT Over Satellite
Mar 11, 2019 – Quadrille and Anevia have strengthened their partnership to offer OTT over satellite. The joint solution will enable content providers and operators to offer live-TV in situations where it was previously unavailable due to limited bandwidth.
News categories: Quadrille, Anevia, Xavier Batta, Ivonne Prugnaud, CABSAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Satellite, Worldwide
HISPASAT introduces satellite Push-VOD enabled by Quadrille
Sep 15, 2018 – HISPASAT and Quadrille have introduced a solution for non-linear satellite-managed services, Push VoD, at IBC. The solution allows on-demand video content to be distribute via satellite without the need for internet access.
News categories: Quadrille, HISPASAT, Xavier Battas, Ignacio Sanchis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Satellite, Worldwide
EKT integrates Quadrille MStore into its STB software stack
Mar 28, 2018 – EKT and Quadrille have announced the completion of the integration of the Quadrille MStore client, into the EKT Set Top box software stack. The integration allows any of EKT’s customers on broadcast networks to add VOD, Catch-up and Replay to their STBs.
News categories: EKT, Quadrille, Richard Smith, Xavier Battas, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Quadrille push video integrated with SES VOD platform
Sep 14, 2017 – Quadrille and SES have unveiled next-generation push video technologies that are fully integrated into SES's VOD platform. SES VOD platform provides an end-to-end solution with pre-integrated content management services.
News categories: Quadrille, SES S.A, Xavier Battas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Quadrille supplies Push technology for Kwesé TV catchup services
Jan 13, 2017 – Quadrille has announced that it has partnered with Econet Media to provide push technology catch up software for Econet Media’s Kwesé TV portfolio. Quadrille will supply its modular file transfer solution QuadriFast to Kwesé TV.
News categories: Quadrille, Econet, Xavier Battas, Joseph Hundah, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Quadrille Push VOD powers Parabole Réunion REPLAY TV
Nov 29, 2016 – Parabole Réunion has announced a TV service called 'REPLAY'. REPLAY provides non-linear content from Antenne Réunion alongside on-demand films and series from OCS GO. Quadrille software enables the over-the-air delivery of the VOD service.
News categories: Quadrille, Parabole Réunion, Xavier Battas, Michel Juanico, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mascarene Islands, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Quadrille selects Cubiware as Push VOD middleware partner
Jun 8, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced it will fully integrate its middleware solutions with Quadrille's Push VOD technology making it available on a wide range of set-top box platforms.
News categories: Cubiware, Quadrille, Jakub Gorski, Xavier Battas, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay to bundle Quadrille push technology with Frog Turnkey
Sep 11, 2015 – Wyplay and Quadrille have announced that the latter’s QuadriFast push technology will be available as a value-added bundle with the Frog Turnkey digital TV software solution. The two companies intend to focus on operators in growth markets such as Africa and Eastern Europe.
News categories: Quadrille, Wyplay, Xavier Battas, Dominique Féral, Africa, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box
Eutelsat and partners to show HbbTV-based Push VOD at IBC
Sep 8, 2014 – Eutelsat, MStar Semiconductor, Aston and Quadrille have announced that they have combined their skills to implement and validate Push Video-On-Demand (VOD) services using the HbbTV v2.0 standard.
News categories: Eutelsat, MStar Semi, Aston, Quadrille, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2019, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media