Digital TV News: Régis Saint Girons
Novabase selects Sigma Designs SoC and HTTV Open Middleware for IPTV HDMI stick
Jan 2, 2014 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced that Novabase Digital TV Technologies has selected Sigma Designs' SMP8674 media processor for its HbbTV-compliant HDMI-Stick IPTV STB.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Novabase, HTTV, Michael Pauli, Mustafa Ozgen, Regis Saint Girons, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
httv announces the availability of httvLink for Broadcom chipsets
Sep 11, 2013 – httv has announced the availability of 'httvLink' for Broadcom chipsets to provide an advanced and cost effective HbbTV solution for the free to air and pay-TV market. httvLink is an open middleware for connected TV receivers.
News categories: httv, Broadcom, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
httv implements Marlin DRM for its HbbTV 1.5 Open Middleware
Mar 19, 2013 – httv has announced that 'httvLink', its middleware for connected TV receivers, implements Intertrust's Marlin DRM for the coming HbbTV 1.5 markets. httvLink is based on open source technologies (Linux, Webkit, QT, DirectFB) and open standards (HTML5 and HbbTV).
News categories: httv, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
httv to demonstrate STB software on ST chipsets at CSTB 2013
Jan 16, 2013 – httv has announced that at CSTB 2013 it will present its set-top box (STB) software product, httvLink, implemented on STMicroelectronics' STiH207 STB chipset family and its STiH237, STiH239 and STiH273 derivatives.
News categories: httv, STMicroelectronics, CSTB, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
httvBOX available on STMicroelectronics new STB SoC family
Sep 3, 2012 – httv has announced the implementation of its 'httvBOX' STB turnkey solution on STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) new STB chipsets family STiH207 and its derivatives STiH237, STiH239 and STiH273. ST will showcase 'httvBOX' on its booth at IBC 2012.
News categories: httv, STMicroelectronics, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025