Digital TV News: R2B2
R2B2 introduces ad targeting by TV brand and model in the Czech Republic
Aug 29, 2018 – R2B2 has announced that an eighth way of targeting ads, by specific TV brand and model, is now available when buying HbbTV ads programmatically through the R2B2 Multiscreen network. Skylink was the first to use it in a campaign.
News categories: R2B2, Skylink, David Kratochvíl, Tomáš Jelínek, Advertising, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, Smart TV
R2B2 launches content targeting on HbbTV in Slovakia
Aug 28, 2018 – Now there is a new targeting option for programmatic advertising on HbbTV in Slovakia. Advertisers can target viewers based on the content they are watching. So far, it is available on three TV stations: Markíza, Doma, and Dajto.
News categories: R2B2, David Kratochvíl, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Slovakia
R2B2 adds new channel Prima to its Czech HbbTV ad network
Apr 25, 2018 – R2B2, which runs the digital ad network R2B2 Multiscreen, has added the newly launched TV station Prima KRIMI to its portfolio. Advertisers who buy HbbTV ad space programmatically via the network now have a 10th Czech TV channel available to them.
News categories: R2B2, František Bauma, Advertising, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
R2B2 adds three Slovak TV stations to its programmatic ad network
Dec 8, 2017 – The R2B2 Czech programmatic ad network is expanding to include three Slovak TV stations operated by CME. The top TV station in Slovakia will be among them. Now advertisers can bid on R2B2 HbbTV inventory for two countries.
News categories: R2B2, Kamil Foltin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, HbbTV, Slovakia
Slovakia's Markíza monetises HbbTV with Hybrid Company
Dec 5, 2017 – Interactive commercial advertising via HbbTV technology has been fully employed on the Slovakia television market by Markíza Group. For the implementation, Markíza teamed up with Hybrid Company, a specialist in HbbTV monetization.
News categories: Hybrid Company, Markíza Group, Lukáš Hnilička, Juraj Máťuš, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Slovakia, Smart TV, UX
Czech HbbTV adopts header bidding solution from R2B2
Oct 16, 2017 – R2B2 has announced that it has developed a header bidding solution called R2B2 AYM. R2B2 AYM (Automated Yield Management) is an HbbTV compatible solution that links demand for programmatic advertising with addressable TV.
News categories: R2B2, Martin Čelikovský, Advertising, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
R2B2 brings content targeting to ads on HbbTV
Oct 12, 2017 – R2B2, operator of R2B2 Multiscreen, a programmatic advertising network that includes internet content as well as Czech TV stations, is introducing content targeting for ads on HbbTV. Content targeting has been primarily associated with the internet, but now it is on TV as well.
News categories: R2B2, Aleš Sekanina, Advertising, Czech Republic, HbbTV, Worldwide
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification