Digital TV News: RCDb
Related Content Database Supports Development of Flixster Application to Samsung Smart TVs
Jan 11, 2012 – Related Content Database (RCDb) has announced its participation in the development of a 'disc to digital' application for Flixster. The disc to digital feature allows consumers to add their existing DVD libraries to their UltraViolet digital library.
News categories: Related Content Database, Flixster, Samsung, Apps, Content Protection, DVD, Smart TV, Streaming
Verimatrix and RCDb to Secure and Deliver Premium Video to LG Smart TVs and Blu-ray™ Players
Sep 8, 2011 – Verimatrix, Related Content Database (RCDb) and LG (KSE: 066570) have unveiled a complete solution for pay-TV operators and broadcasters to securely deliver their premium content offering over IP to LG's Smart TV platform and Blu-ray players.
News categories: RCDb, Verimatrix, LG Electronics, Blu-ray, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Smart TV
Verimatrix Addresses Rights Management and Revenue Security for Dramatically Expanding Multi-Network, Multi-Screen Services at IBC 2011
Aug 16, 2011 – Verimatrix will be demonstrating its technical and commercial momentum in multiplatform revenue security at IBC 2011, with an emphasis on its role as service providers are redefining their hybrid network architectures, which is occurring at an accelerated pace.
News categories: Verimatrix, Content Protection, IBC2022
RCDb and Verimatrix Partner to Secure Premium Video Distribution to Internet-Connected Blu-ray Players
Sep 13, 2010 – Verimatrix and Related Content Database (RCDb) have unveiled at IBC2010 the first licensable solution for securing premium video content for over the top (OTT) distribution to Internet connected Blu-ray players.
News categories: Verimatrix, RCDb, Blu-ray, Content Protection, IBC2022, Streaming
Cable VOD Now Possible on Blu-ray
Aug 19, 2010 – Clearleap and Related Content Database (RCDb) have announced a joint solution that will give pay TV operators the ability to deliver their full VOD libraries to any subscriber with an internet connected Blu-ray player.
News categories: Clearleap, RCDb, Blu-ray, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Streaming
Nortel Blurs the Boundaries Between TV and Interactive Applications at TelcoTV '08
Nov 12, 2008 – Nortel (NYSE/TSX:NT) is showcasing IPTV and Video solutions that are blurring the boundaries across TV, internet, consumer devices and mobile phones by integrating telecom services and interactive applications into the entertainment experience.
News categories: Nortel, Blu-ray, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th