Digital TV News: Red Bee
Together TV and Red Bee launch social purpose streaming service
May 4, 2022 – Together TV has launched its free to use streaming service with Red Bee Media. Together TV selected Red Bee Media's OTT streaming capability for its flexibility of branding, content management, video monetisation and organisation.
News categories: Red Bee, Together TV, Nowtilus, Steve Russell, Alexander Kann, Advertising, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Newyonder launches sustainable film streamer with Red Bee
Mar 15, 2022 – All content on Newyonder will initially be available through PPV streaming, enabled by Red Bee's Managed OTT services. Films are albert-certified (BAFTA) carbon-neutral, sustainable productions with the ambition to have a positive social and environmental impact.
News categories: Red Bee, Newyonder, James Arnold, Jon Cleave, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Vodafone Iceland connected to Red Bee Channel Store
Dec 21, 2021 – Red Bee Media is delivering channel aggregation services to Vodafone Iceland, with the telco accessing live signals for its subscription broadcast packages through Red Bee's Channels Store aggregation and distribution platform.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Vodafone Iceland, David van Kemenade, Þorsteinn Gunnlaugsson, Digital TV, Iceland, IPTV
Red Bee Media partners with Stats Perform for sports metadata
Dec 8, 2021 – Red Bee Media has partnered with Stats Perform. Through the partnership, customers are able to provide enhanced end-user experiences with analytical and statistical sports data for live, linear, and on-demand content for EPGs, mobile apps and other use cases.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Stats Perform, Jason Marchese, Wayne Ford, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Progressive Generation Studios launches PG Kids with OTT from Red Bee
Dec 7, 2021 – PG Kids is a subscription based streaming service for children’s content in the Middle East and North Africa, launched by Jordan based Progressive Generation Studios through Red Bee Media’s Managed OTT Services.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Progressive Generations Studios, Houssam al Khaled, Ahmad Al Masri, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middle-East, Streaming
VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
Oct 19, 2021 – With support from Red Bee Media, and using dynamic ad-insertion technology from Nowtilus, VumaTV is launching globally, providing broadcast-grade streaming, via subscription and ad-based video-on-demand.
News categories: Red Bee, Nowtilus, VumaTV, Steve Russell, Patrick Knippel, Alberto Marzan, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
Jun 9, 2021 – Red Bee Media has announced that Síminn is using its Channel Store service to create television bundles, with live and on-demand content, and deliver these to its IPTV subscribers in Iceland.
News categories: Red Bee, Síminn, David van Kemenade, Sveinbjörn Bjarki Jónsson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Iceland, IPTV
Ekstraklasa chooses Red Bee as technology partner for Ekstraklasa.TV
Apr 6, 2021 – Ekstraklasa, the Polish top tier football league, has chosen Red Bee Media as technology partner for the development of its Ekstraklasa.TV streaming platform. The evolution of Ekstraklasa.TV will commence this season.
News categories: Red Bee, Ekstraklasa, Steve Nylund, Marcin Animucki, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Worldwide
OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
Mar 4, 2021 – SportsTribal TV is the free, ad-supported streaming TV (FAST) service specializing in sports. Using Stoneroos’s white-label OTT NOW! front-end solution SportsTribal TV ensured a fast time-to-market for the service.
News categories: Stoneroos, SportsTribal, Annelies Kaptein, Frank Bowe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data