Digital TV News: Robin Rutil
Zenterio OS to be rolled out in Deutsche Telekom's European footprint
Apr 27, 2015 – Zenterio has announced that they will deliver their operating system Zenterio OS to Deutsche Telekom’s seven TV markets. Zenterio OS has already been rolled out in Telekom Romania, Slovak Telekom and Magyar Telekom.
News categories: Zenterio, Deutsche Telekom, Robin Rutili, Thomas Staneker, Croatia, Digital TV, Greece, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Middleware, Montenegro, Romania, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Zenterio and RiksTV launch support for companion devices in Norway
Mar 3, 2015 – Zenterio has announced that it continues to collaborate with Norway’s second largest pay TV distributor RiksTV. The latest launch includes support for companion devices as well as an improved user interface for a seamless experience of RiksTV’s digital and OTT services.
News categories: Zenterio, RiksTV, Robin Rutili, Christopher Knudsen, Digital TV, Middleware, Norway, OTT, Set Top Box
XroadMedia content discovery to be integrated with Zenterio OS
Feb 16, 2015 – Zenterio and XroadMedia have signed a partnership agreement under which XroadMedia will integrate its personalization service, Ncanto, into Zenterio OS to offer a combined search and recommendation package for TV operators.
News categories: Zenterio, XroadMedia, Robin Rutili, Adolf Proidl, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zenterio and Metrological enter into a strategic partnership
Dec 2, 2014 – Zenterio and Metrological have signed a strategic partnership agreement. The combination of Zenterio OS and Metrological’s product suite means that the two companies are able to offer an attractive combined service revenue package for TV operators.
News categories: Metrological, Zenterio, Jeroen Ghijsen, Robin Rutili, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Broadpeak Quality of Experience agent integrated with Zenterio OS
Oct 21, 2014 – Broadpeak has announced that its quality of experience (QoE) agent has been integrated with Zenterio OS for interactive TV. Broadpeak will demonstrate the collaboration at Broadband World Forum 2014.
News categories: Broadpeak, Zenterio, Jacques Le Mancq, Robin Rutili, BBWF, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zenterio delivers software solution to Telekom Romania
Sep 15, 2014 – Telekom Romania (formerly Romtelecom) has announced the rollout starting from October of a new IPTV solution, with Zenterio OS – Zenterio’s software platform – as a key component.
News categories: Zenterio, Telekom Romania, Robin Rutili, Mathias Hanel, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Romania, Set Top Box
ACCESS to show integration with Zenterio OS at IBC
Sep 2, 2014 – ACCESS CO. and Zenterio have announced the integration of ACCESS’ TV-centric browser with Zenterio OS. Magyar Telekom and M7 Group, two operators in Europe, have already deployed the solution.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr Neale Foster, Robin Rutil, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca adds Zenterio middleware to solution portfolio
Aug 11, 2014 – Zenterio and Viaccess-Orca (VO) have announced a strategic partnership. Under the terms of the partnership, VO will offer Zenterio’s software solution as part of its end-to-end solutions to TV operators worldwide.
News categories: Zenterio, Viaccess-Orca, Robin Rutili, François Moreau de Saint Martin, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Magyar Telekom deploys Zenterio OS on two STBs
Mar 19, 2014 – Zenterio has announced that Magyar Telekom has deployed its Zenterio Operating System on two set-top boxes (STBs) that will support both PVR and interactive, multi-room TV services.
News categories: Zenterio, Magyar Telekom, Robin Rutili, Thomas Staneker, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV