Digital TV News: Roz Ho
DISH selects TiVo Metadata
Jul 31, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that DISH has completed its migration to TiVo Metadata. DISH is utilizing TiVo’s rich metadata, such as program information and image-based content, across its product platforms, including linear TV, VOD and DVR.
News categories: TiVo Corp, DISH Network, Roz Ho, Niraj Desai, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
Turner EMEA selects TiVo to provide EPG services
Apr 24, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Turner has selected TiVo as its EMEA metadata distribution partner. Turner will utilise services from TiVo’s Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages to manage the company’s EPG metadata.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Turner, Roz Ho, James Crossland, Africa, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East, NABShow
TiVo introduces metadata packages to aid content discovery
Apr 11, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages. TiVo’s metadata, incorporating themes, keywords, images and related programs, allows studios, broadcasters and networks to increase the visibility of their catalogs.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Roz Ho, Big Data, USA
iWedia to integrate DVB and Android software with Ericsson Mediaroom Reach
Sep 12, 2014 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Comedia DVB software and its ANDROID4TV framework with the Ericsson Mediaroom Reach platform and set top box application.
News categories: iWedia, Ericsson, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Roz Ho, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021
- Global consumer media usage growth slowed to 1.6% in 2021
- castLabs DRM protects online content for PBS
- NBCUniversal and RTL AdConnect offer joint access to ad inventory
- ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
- QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA
- TCL integrates WiSA wireless audio connectivity module
- Access Advance announces initial VVC/H.266 video patent pool licensors