Digital TV News: Roz Ho
DISH selects TiVo Metadata
Jul 31, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that DISH has completed its migration to TiVo Metadata. DISH is utilizing TiVo’s rich metadata, such as program information and image-based content, across its product platforms, including linear TV, VOD and DVR.
News categories: TiVo Corp, DISH Network, Roz Ho, Niraj Desai, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
Turner EMEA selects TiVo to provide EPG services
Apr 24, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Turner has selected TiVo as its EMEA metadata distribution partner. Turner will utilise services from TiVo’s Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages to manage the company’s EPG metadata.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Turner, Roz Ho, James Crossland, Africa, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East, NABShow
TiVo introduces metadata packages to aid content discovery
Apr 11, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages. TiVo’s metadata, incorporating themes, keywords, images and related programs, allows studios, broadcasters and networks to increase the visibility of their catalogs.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Roz Ho, Big Data, USA
iWedia to integrate DVB and Android software with Ericsson Mediaroom Reach
Sep 12, 2014 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Comedia DVB software and its ANDROID4TV framework with the Ericsson Mediaroom Reach platform and set top box application.
News categories: iWedia, Ericsson, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Roz Ho, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution