Digital TV News: SDMC Technology
NAGRA, SDMC and Amlogic offer Android TV solution for pay-TV operators
Nov 11, 2019 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), together with SDMC and Amlogic, has announced that they will collaborate on an Android TV-based solution for pay-TV operators offered as part of the NAGRA Android Fast Track program.
News categories: NAGRA, SDMC, Amlogic, Maurice Van Riek, David Li, James Xie, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SDMC wins Android TV certification for OTT STB
Sep 20, 2017 – In September 2017, the OTT TV Box DV8219 launched by SDMC obtained Android TV™ official certification, making SDMC the third authorized company in China after ZTE and Xiaomi.
News categories: SDMC, Android TV, China, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cable STBs dominated the global set-top box market in 2015
Nov 23, 2016 – According to the latest market research study released by Technavio, the global set-top-box market is expected to generate revenues close to $14 billion during the forecast period 2016-2020.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal P Doshi, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SDMC to show H.265/HEVC 4K UHD OTT set top box at IBC
Aug 21, 2014 – SDMC has announced its plan to show a live demonstration of its H.265/HEVC 4K UHD OTT set top box – DV7819 - at the IBC Show 2014. At the same time, SDMC will show its range of DVB-S2, DVB-T2, and DVB-C hybrid STBs.
News categories: SDMC Technology, IBCShowcase, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs