Digital TV News: SENSIO
SENSIO Licenses Its 3D Technology to Top Semiconductor Manufacturer for CE Applications
Oct 4, 2010 – SENSIO® Technologies (TSX VENTURE:SIO) has announced that a global leader in semiconductors is integrating SENSIO® 3D technology into its products to offer its customers premium-quality 3D capability.
News categories: SENSIO, Licensing, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
SENSIO Teams With Trident Microsystems to Offer 3D in the Home
Aug 26, 2010 – SENSIO® (TSX VENTURE:SIO) has announced a collaboration with Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ:TRID). Trident will be integrating SENSIO® 3D technology into its products to reflect industry demand for a high-end 3D viewing experience in the home.
News categories: SENSIO, Trident Micro, Digital TV, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Smart TV
SENSIO 3D Solutions Showcased at NAB 2010
Mar 23, 2010 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX-V: SIO) has announced that the company's SENSIO® 3D solutions have been adopted by leading broadcast vendors and technology partners. SENSIO's 3D format and 3D technology solutions will be showcased at the 2010 NAB Show.
News categories: SENSIO, Metaverse, NABShow
Technicolor Launches 3D Broadcast Services
Mar 18, 2010 – Technicolor (Euronext Paris 18453; NYSE: TCH) has announced that it has launched the first independent broadcast services platform ready to broadcast 3D channels out of its Chiswick facility in London.
News categories: Technicolor, Content Distribution, Metaverse, UK
CBS Sports, NCAA and LG To Deliver NCAA Games in 3-D
Mar 9, 2010 – CBS Sports (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) has teamed up with the NCAA, LG Electronics USA and Cinedigm Digital Cinema (Nasdaq: CIDM) to present for the first-time ever the 2010 NCAA Men's Final Four semifinal and national championship games in 3-D.
News categories: LG Electronics, Cinedigm, NCAA, CBS Sports, Metaverse, Smart TV, USA
Sigma Designs To Integrate SENSIO® 3D Format Decoder Into 3D Media Processors
Feb 16, 2010 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX Venture: SIO) has announced that Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has selected the SENSIO® 3D format decoder for integration into its next generation of media processors.
News categories: SENSIO, Sigma Designs, Digital TV, Metaverse, Semiconductor
SENSIO and VIZIO Sign Agreement for 3D Integration
Jan 5, 2010 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX: SIO) have announced that they have been selected by VIZIO, America's #1 LCD HDTV Company, to incorporate SENSIO's decoder, the S3D Core, into its new line of Full HD3D TVs.
News categories: SENSIO, VIZIO, CES2023, Digital TV, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Smart TV, USA
SENSIO to promote MVC compatible 3D distribution solution at CES2010
Dec 18, 2009 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX: SIO) has announced that it will present its latest 3D distribution solution, fully compatible with the recently announced Multiview Video Coding (MVC) specification, at CES in Las Vegas from January 7 to 10.
News categories: SENSIO, Blu-ray, CES2023, Content Distribution, Metaverse
SENSIO and Cyberlink Join Forces to Integrate SENSIO® 3D Into the PowerDVD Videoplayer
Nov 30, 2009 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX: SIO) and CyberLink (5203.TW) have signed a letter of intent to integrate SENSIO's software solution, the S3D software decoder, into Cyberlink's PowerDVD videoplayer.
News categories: SENSIO, Cyberlink, CES2023, DVD, Media Player, Metaverse, Streaming
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029