Digital TV News: SIDSA
RAI launches DVB-T2 trial in Turin
Dec 16, 2008 – Italy's public broadcaster, RAI, has launched a DVB-T2 trial in Turin using equipment from SIDSA and Screen Service.
News categories: RAI, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Italy, Terrestrial
SIDSA features its latest multiplatform solutions at IBC
Jul 30, 2008 – SIDSA will showcase its activity in the fields of Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile TV and Conditional Access during IBC. The company will bring its latest innovations to the show, from demodulator chipsets to complete fully interoperable turn-key solutions.
News categories: SIDSA, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, IBC2019, IPTV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
SIDSA takes DVB-H mobile TV to Asia
Jun 16, 2008 – The leading supplier of mobile TV technology SIDSA will exhibit its complete solutions for DVB-H mobile TV at the fair, from demodulator chipsets to complete fully interoperable turn-key solutions.
News categories: SIDSA, Conditional Access, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Mobile, Semiconductor
Irdeto Integrates Mobile TV Security Solutions with SIDSA
Feb 10, 2008 – Irdeto, a subsidiary of Naspers (JSE: NPN), and SIDSA have announced an integrated offering that allows mobile operators and broadcasters to quickly deploy a proven, secure and scalable solution for the cost-effective rollout of mobile TV.
News categories: Irdeto, SIDSA, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Mobile, MWC20
SIDSA showcases its DVB-H Mobile TV solution at the Mobile World Congress
Feb 8, 2008 – SIDSA and ABERTIS TELECOM will jointly demonstrate DVB-H services at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona 11th to 14th February.
News categories: SIDSA, Abertis Telecom, Mobile, MWC20, Semiconductor, Smartphone
SIDSA opens the 'EnterTV' DVB-H one-stop-shop for manufacturers of Portable and Mobile TV devices
Feb 7, 2008 – SIDSA opens the 'EnterTV' DVB-H one-stop-shop for manufacturers of Portable and Mobile TV devices, integrating its own IC with the best-in-class third party solutions to provide Portable and Mobile TV device manufacturers with fast time to market.
News categories: SIDSA, Nexstreaming, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Toshiba combines CMOS ASIC and eDRAM technologies to support rapid development of SIDSA mobile TV chipset
Feb 5, 2008 – Toshiba Electronics Europe (TEE) has announced that the company's renowned CMOS ASIC process and Embedded DRAM (eDRAM) technology have played a key role in the development of a next generation system on chip (SoC) DVB-H IC from SIDSA.
News categories: Toshiba Electronics, SIDSA, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
SIDSA launches the World's first demodulator plus application processor Silicon for Portable and Mobile TV
Jan 30, 2008 – SIDSA has entered the DVB-H semiconductor market with its new 'Enter e1' demodulator plus application processor chipset.
News categories: SIDSA, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor
NXP Launches the World's First Ultra-low Power Terrestrial and Satellite Multi-band Silicon Tuner for Portable TV
Jan 23, 2008 – NXP Semiconductors has made available a truly anytime, anywhere digital TV viewing experience with the launch of the world's first multi-band silicon tuner, TDA18292.
News categories: NXP, Digital TV, ICs, ISDB-T, Mobile, MWC20, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- Disney+ already at 50 million subscribers
- Crave now available on Roku devices in Canada
- Vodafone selects Synamedia for global cloud TV platform
- Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
- Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
- Taiwan Broadband Communications adds HBO GO
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- KT to build IPTV service for 3BB TV in Thailand
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report