Digital TV News: SKY Cable
SKY Fiber launches new speed plans and the Philippines' first all-in box
Sep 4, 2019 – SKY Fiber has announced an All-In Box to go with its new Super Speed broadband plans. The first of its kind in the Philippines, the device combines the power of a WiFi-enabled modem, digital terrestrial TV, and cable TV modem for total entertainment.
News categories: SKY Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, Philippines, Set Top Box
Philippines' Sky Cable adds PPV to online offering
Jul 22, 2016 – Sky Cable is now offering access to pay-per-view offerings online via SKY On Demand, as it also launches premium services on SKYcable and SKYbroadband to give digital-savvy Filipino families a unique experience in the digital evolution.
News categories: Sky Cable, Jerome Almirante, Alan Supnet, Cable TV, Digital TV, Philippines, TV Everywhere
Sky Cable to launch DTH TV in the Philippines on SES satellites
May 24, 2016 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced an agreement with Sky Cable, the largest cable television provider in the Philippines. Sky Cable will be broadcasting DTH satellite TV channels via SES satellites SES-9 and NSS-11.
News categories: SES S.A, Sky Cable, Deepak Mathur, Antonio S Ventosa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Philippines, Satellite
Accenture powers SKY On Demand in the Philippines
Feb 4, 2016 – SKY subscribers in the Philippines can now watch and stream TV shows and movies from cable TV or online anytime, anywhere and on any screen, using Sky on Demand - SKY Cable's newest service – powered by the Accenture Video Solution.
News categories: Accenture, SKY Cable, Lito Tayag, Jerome Almirante, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Philippines, TV Everywhere
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership