Digital TV News: Sally Daub
ViXS demonstrates RDK client on UltraHD 4K platform
Apr 22, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that it is the first and only company with a shipping Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K HEVC 10-bit System-on-Chip (SoC) to demonstrate a Reference Design Kit implementation.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Cable TV, RDK, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ViXS and Intel team up on media processing SoCs
Apr 14, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced a new collaboration with Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) to partner on Headed Video / Networking Gateway products based on its XCode 6400 media processing system-on-chip for major service providers.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Intel Corp, Ran Senderovitz, Sally Daub, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
ViXS signs RDK license
Feb 27, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX:VXS) has announced that it is the first company with a shipping Ultra HD 4K HEVC 10-bit solution to sign the Reference Design Kit (RDK) agreement from RDK Management.
News categories: ViXS Systems, RDK Management, Sally Daub, Cable TV, Digital TV, RDK, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
ViXS XCode 6400 SoC powers Panasonic Ultra HD 4K television
Jan 7, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that Panasonic has chosen ViXS' XCode 6403 System-on-Chip (SoC) for their latest Ultra HD 4K Television line up.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Panasonic, Yuki Kusumi, Sally Daub, CES2022, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
ViXS adds Quantenna 802.11ac Wi-Fi to XCode 6400 reference design
Jan 7, 2014 – Quantenna Communications has announced at CES that ViXS has added Quantenna’s 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology to their XCode 6400 reference design platform.
News categories: Quantenna, ViXS, Sally Daub, Dr. Sam Heidari, CES2022, Digital TV, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
ViXS and Intel develop video transcoding and streaming on Comcast RDK
Jan 2, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that ViXS and Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) have developed a product-ready reference design running Comcast's RDK cable stack software.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Intel Corp, Sally Daub, Ran Senderovitz, Cable TV, CES2022, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, RDK, Semiconductor, USA
ViXS begins shipments of industry's first SoC to support Ultra HD 4K and 10-bit HEVC
Dec 18, 2013 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that it is now shipping its XCode 6400 SoC for the service provider and consumer electronics markets. The XCode 6400 is the first SoC to successfully support HEVC Main 10 Profile.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Sally Daub, CES2022, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ViXS to integrate latest generation of NAGRA security
Sep 25, 2013 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that it is integrating NAGRA's NOCS 3 conditional access and digital rights management technology in its XCode 6400 family. NOCS 3 represents the latest embedded hardware security technology from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S).
News categories: ViXS, NAGRA, Maurice van Riek, Sally Daub, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Semiconductor
ViXS announces world's first SoC with native support for 10-bit HEVC and Ultra HD 4K
Sep 11, 2013 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced its most advanced SoC solution for video devices in the pay television and consumer electronics markets, the XCode 6400, supporting the latest video codecs and broadcast resolution standards.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Sally Daub, Digital TV, Gateway, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community