Digital TV News: SecureMedia
ABOX42 to unveil STB with built-in Smart Home Gateway at IBC 2016
Aug 17, 2016 – ABOX42 will unveil at IBC 2016 its Smart STB platform M30 with a built-in Smart Home Gateway, developed for advanced operator projects worldwide. With the new M30 SmartSTB the operator can combine classical TV services with new Smart Home services.
News categories: ABOX42, Matthias Greve, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
ABOX42 debuts Broadcom-based UHD/4K HEVC SmartSTB at IBC
Sep 1, 2015 – ABOX42 will unveil its Broadcom-based M40 Smart STB platform at IBC. The M40 is based on ABOX42's SmartSDK middleware which provides an HTML5 browser-based user interface and support for application environments such as HbbTV.
News categories: ABOX42, Broadcom, Matthias Greve, Stuart Thomson, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Blockbuster On Demand Using Content Security from Motorola Medios+
Jan 7, 2013 – Motorola Mobility has announced that Blockbuster On Demand has selected SecureMedia Encryptonite ONE™ HLS+ from its Motorola Medios+ platform to secure its over-the-top (OTT) service.
News categories: Motorola, Blockbuster, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Orange Slovakia extends services with Interactive TV and Mobile Apps
Oct 18, 2012 – nangu.TV has announced that Orange Slovensko is using its nangu.TV Media Platform for IPTV and OTT delivery. nangu.TV worked in cooperation with iP4.tv on the development of hybrid STBs, specifically for the Orange implementation.
News categories: nangu.TV, Orange, Apps, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Massillon Cable Selects Motorola Medios SecureMedia® for Multi-Device Content Delivery
Oct 11, 2012 – Independent cable innovator, Massillon Cable, based in Ohio, USA, has selected Medios SecureMedia® Encryptonite ONE™ HLS+ from Motorola Mobility to securely deliver its premium content across devices such as smartphones and tablets.
News categories: SecureMedia, Massillon Cable, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, TV Everywhere, USA
Motorola Presents the Future of the IP Connected Home at IBC2012
Sep 7, 2012 – At IBC, Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) is launching new IP and cable set-top technology designed to meet consumer demand for multi-screen, over-the-top (OTT) and time shift TV, while reducing energy use and maintenance.
News categories: Motorola, Steve McCaffrey, Cable TV, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
New Motorola Mobility Set-Tops Power the Evolution of TV
Sep 7, 2012 – Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) has announced the launch of ten new models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering entertainment - including entertainment everywhere, OTT, time-shift TV, gaming and more.
News categories: Motorola, Keith Kelley, Cable TV, DVR, IBC, IPTV, Set Top Box
Verizon Selects Motorola Medios Content Security for FiOS Flex View
Sep 6, 2012 – Verizon (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) has selected Motorola Mobility (NASDAQ:GOOG) as a key DRM supplier to secure its FiOS Flex View multi-screen content service using Motorola's SecureMedia® Encryptonite ONE™ HLS+.
News categories: Motorola, Verizon, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, TV Everywhere, USA
ABOX42 showcases KabelKiosk HbbTV STB at ANGA Cable 2012
Jun 12, 2012 – ABOX42 has announced that it is showing its 'B12' OTT STB at ANGA Cable 2012 running 'KabelKiosk Choice' from Eutelsat. ABOX42 is promoting the system as a companion service for integration by operators with their existing cable service.
News categories: ABOX42, Eutelsat, ANGA COM, Cable TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil