Digital TV News: Sencore
Sencore ARD 3000 receivers gain ATSC 3.0 A3SA DRM support
Nov 16, 2023 – Sencore has announced an update to its ARD 3000 professional receiver decoders, available in version 1.17.0 of the software, that introduces robust descrambling support for ATSC 3.0 A3SA DRM.
News categories: Sencore, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Software, USA
Sencore releases professional ATSC 3.0 receiver decoder
Jul 14, 2020 – Sencore has announced its ARD 3000 series of professional ATSC 3.0 receiver decoders enabling users to decode 1-channel (ARD 3100) or 4-channels (ARD 3400) in a 1RU platform.
News categories: Sencore, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
RIST Forum promotes its internet video transport standard at NAB Show
Mar 25, 2019 – The RIST Forum has been established, with 21 founding companies, to promote the Reliable Internet Stream Transport (RIST), an interoperable and royalty free standard for low-latency video transport over unmanaged networks for contribution and distribution applications.
News categories: RIST Forum, Jacob Kinsey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
MEASAT and partners demo hybrid DVB-S2X/DVB-T2 4K 60p transmission system
Mar 2, 2015 – Village Island and Aviindos, in partnership with MEASAT, are planning a live demonstration of a satellite (DVB-S2X) and terrestrial (DVB-T2) hybrid 4K 60p transmission system at the upcoming ABU DBS Exhibition in Kuala Lumpur.
News categories: MEASAT, Village Island, Aviindos, Jarod Lopez, Jonathan Triboulet, Naveendran Murthy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, Malaysia
Increased HD Programming Bolsters the Integrated Receiver Decoder Shipments
Apr 8, 2010 – The professional integrated receiver decoder (IRD) market will grow unit shipments steadily over the next several years, though revenue will be hampered by falling average selling prices (ASPs), reports In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Content Distribution, Market Research
- World Archery partners with Joymo to upgrade Archery+ platform
- 20% of US internet households own a TV antenna, and 12% plan to buy one
- MetaBroadcast partners with Gracenote for Barb contract
- Amdocs research reveals streaming consumer expectations for 2024
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline