Digital TV News: Shane Park
SK Broadband selects dataxu to bring addressable TV to Asia
Nov 8, 2018 – dataxu has announced that it has signed an MOU with SK Broadband. Under the agreement, SK Broadband is able to use dataxu’s TotalTV offering, which enables targeting of TV campaigns at the household level, in real-time, via dataxu’s self-serve DSP, Touchpoint.
News categories: dataxu, SK Broadband, James Sampson, Shane Park, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner