Digital TV News: Shane West
TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
Jan 13, 2021 – TDS Telecom has unveiled TDS TV+, a TV product that offers live TV, On Demand and streaming services like Netflix. TDS TV+ allows customers to search, schedule, record and watch their favorite programs in one place.
News categories: TDS Telecom, Shane West, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
TDS introduces next-gen TV service: TDS TV+
Jun 22, 2020 – TDS Telecom is bringing a new cloud-based TV service to Wisconsin. TDS TV+ combines live TV, including local and national channels and regional sports content, with streaming services like Netflix, On Demand, and other apps.
News categories: TDS Telecom, Shane West, Julie Maiers, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
TDS Telecom launches companion app and updates UI
Dec 29, 2016 – A new, free TDS TV Companion App from TDS Telecom, turns smartphones and tablets into personal TV remote controls. The new functionality comes as part of a user interface upgrade, which also brings an updated look and feel to the TDS TV on-screen menus.
News categories: TDS Telecom, Shane West, Apps, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
TDS selects ARRIS MOXI Whole Home solution
Oct 12, 2015 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced that TDS Telecommunications is currently deploying the ARRIS MOXI Whole Home Solution in 11 key markets in the southwestern U.S. to give subscribers a personalized multi-room experience for browsing and accessing their entertainment.
News categories: ARRIS Group, TDS Telecom, Bob Noonan, Shane West, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying