Digital TV News: Shaun James
Australia's Presto OTT arrives on PlayStation 3 and 4
Dec 10, 2015 – Presto has announced that it has begun streaming to Sony PlayStation 3 and 4 games consoles. The news comes just as Sony kicks off its 20th anniversary of Sony PlayStation. Australian PlayStation 3 and 4 owners can now download a Presto app.
News categories: Presto, Sony Computer Entertainment, Shaun James, Michael Ephraim, Apps, Australia, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming
Telstra cements re-seller agreement with Presto
Mar 3, 2015 – Telstra has announced that it has cemented an agreement to re-sell Presto’s subscription video on demand service to its customers. The agreement means Telstra can market the Presto TV, Presto Movies and Presto Entertainment bundle subscription across a range of their product offerings.
News categories: Presto, Telstra, Shaun James, Eric Kearley, Australia, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Streaming
Australia's Presto adds smartphone support
Feb 23, 2015 – Australia's Presto has announced that its movie and TV subscription streaming service has broadened its mobile device compatibility footprint, adding smartphones to the service. Presto can now be viewed on select iPhones and Android handsets.
News categories: Presto, Shaun James, Apps, Australia, Smartphone, Streaming
Australia's Presto OTT service to add Chromecast support
Jun 15, 2014 – Following Google’s announcement that Chromecast has gone on sale in Australia, entertainment streaming service Presto has signalled its upcoming availability on Chromecast.
News categories: Presto, Shaun James, Australia, Digital TV, Placeshifting, Streaming
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year