Digital TV News: Shiva Patibanda
Sigma Designs to Showcase DOCSIS 3.0 Multi Channel and tru2way™ Set-Top Box at NCTA Cable Show 2008
May 15, 2008 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM), leveraging Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) cable TV technology and VividLogic's tru2way™ software, has announced demonstrations of its DOCSIS 3.0 multi channel and tru2way™ set-top box at the NCTA Cable Show 2008.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Texas Instruments, VividLogic, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Funai Electric Exhibits Tru2way™ Set Top Box at The Cable Show '08 in New Orleans
May 13, 2008 – Funai Electric (TSE/OSE 6839) has announced that it will exhibit a tru2way™ set top box, developed in collaboration with its middleware partner Vividlogic, at The Cable Show '08, May 18-20 in New Orleans.
News categories: Funai, VividLogic, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria