Digital TV News: Sigfox
Kudelski partners with Sigfox for IoT device security
Feb 14, 2017 – The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) has announced a partnership with Sigfox to address increasing security expectations in the IoT market. Sigfox partners and customers gain access to the expertise of Kudelski's IoT Security Center of Excellence.
News categories: Kudelski, Sigfox, Andrew Howard, Laetitia Jay, Content Protection, Smart Home, Worldwide
IoT to Account for 28% of Wireless Connectivity IC Market by 2021
Apr 27, 2016 – ABI Research has found that smart home, beacon, wearable, and other nascent IoT applications including energy management and smart cities are to propel the wireless IoT connectivity market forward.
News categories: ABI Research, Andrew Zignani, Market Research, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Wyplay connects STBs with SIGFOX IoT network
Dec 16, 2014 – Wyplay and SIGFOX have revealed a joint technology collaboration. The system, which will be showcased at the 2015 International CES, integrates SIGFOX’s IoT cellular connectivity solution with Wyplay’s open-source pay-TV set-top-box (STB) middleware.
News categories: Wyplay, SIGFOX, Dominique Féral, Stuart Lodge, Broadband, CES2022, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement