Digital TV News: Silicon Integrated Systems
SiS Chooses ACCESS NetFront™ Living Connect Media Sharing
Oct 2, 2012 – ACCESS CO. has announced that Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) has chosen its NetFront™ Living Connect media sharing solution to power its SiS691 Smart TV platform. The SiS691 will be demonstrated on the DLNA booth at the CEATEC exhibition in Japan.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Silicon Integrated Systems, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
MIPS Technologies and SiS Continue to Drive Android™ Into the Digital Home
May 31, 2011 – MIPS Technologies (Nasdaq:MIPS) and Taiwan's Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) have announced that they have collaborated to deliver an optimized Android solution on SiS' new MIPS-Based™ integrated internet TV platform, which is available now.
News categories: MIPS Technologies, Silicon Integrated Systems, ICs, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
MIPS Technologies Continues Digital Home Leadership With New SmartCE™ Platform
Jan 5, 2011 – MIPS Technologies (Nasdaq:MIPS) has unveiled the new SmartCE™ (Connected Entertainment) platform, which will be demonstrated running on several of its licensees' SoC platforms at CES.
News categories: MIPS Technologies, Blu-ray, CES2021, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
SiS and Iberium Announce Partnership to Develop DTV Products
Jun 24, 2010 – SiS (TSE:2363) and Iberium Communications have announced that they have established a partnership to develop solutions and products for digital television (DTV) based on Iberium's demodulator technology.
News categories: Silicon Integrated Systems, Iberium, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Terrestrial
SiS Launches Internet iTV Platform based on Google Android 2.0
Jun 1, 2010 – Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) has unveiled a new internet-video HDTV processor, SiS365 iTV supporting the web-browsing and variously customized widgets based on Google Android 2.0 OS.
News categories: Silicon Integrated Systems, Digital TV, ICs, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor
SiS 217H HDTV Processor Targets Taiwan HiHD DVB-T Market
May 25, 2009 – Silicon Integrated Systems has unveiled a new high integrated HDTV processor, SiS217H, for the new HiHD digital broadcasting system in Taiwan. The processor incorporates a high-definition H.264/AVC and MPEG-2 compliant decoder.
News categories: Silicon Integrated Systems, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Taiwan, Terrestrial
SiS Launches First H.264 HDTV Processor - SiS329H
Apr 22, 2009 – Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) has unveiled a new high integrated HDTV processor, SiS329H, to address the growing need of receiving the H.264 broadcasting programs in Europe.
News categories: Silicon Integrated Systems, Digital TV, Europe, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
SiS Announces ATSC HDTV SoC Chipset - SiS328
Feb 12, 2009 – Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS) has unveiled a new high integration HDTV chipset for the full-HD digital LCD TV market. The SiS328 is targeted at ATSC digital LCD TVs systems, adopting the latest generation of SiS's DNVE™ technology.
News categories: Silicon Integrated Systems, ATSC 3.0, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025