Digital TV News: Simulmedia
Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
Aug 3, 2022 – Simulmedia has renewed its partnership with TiVo which will help ensure that Simulmedia’s TV+ platform continues to provide marketers with audience planning, targeting and activation capabilities across ad-supported channels in the U.S.
News categories: Simulmedia, TiVo, Dave Morgan, Fariba Zamaniyan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Simulmedia launches cross-channel TV advertising platform
Feb 1, 2022 – Simulmedia has announced the launch of TV+, a platform for automated planning, buying, activation and measurement that guarantees full audience reach across ad-supported channels on both linear and connected TV in the U.S.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Sam Bloom, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Simulmedia launches TV marketplace for Direct-to-Consumer marketers
Oct 31, 2018 – Simulmedia has launched a marketplace specifically designed for direct-to-consumer (D2C) marketers. For D2C brands, the marketplace will provide a single point of access into the massive reach of TV, with transparency on outcomes, fees, supplier media and data costs.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen powers audience based buying marketplace with API platform
Apr 9, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has launched its Enterprise Audience API. Through the API, clients have the ability to transact on advertiser-defined audiences including but not limited to those based on credit card spending habits, in-store FMCG purchases and extended psychographic profiles.
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Dave Morgan, Joshua Summers, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Simulmedia TV audience targeting platform goes SaaS
Jun 5, 2017 – Simulmedia has announced that it is has begun to license a standalone version of its Video Advertising Marketing Operating System (VAMOS), a predictive planning, analytics and execution platform built for TV.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools