Digital TV News: Sky Cable
SKY Fiber launches new speed plans and the Philippines' first all-in box
Sep 4, 2019 – SKY Fiber has announced an All-In Box to go with its new Super Speed broadband plans. The first of its kind in the Philippines, the device combines the power of a WiFi-enabled modem, digital terrestrial TV, and cable TV modem for total entertainment.
News categories: SKY Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, Philippines, Set Top Box
Philippines' Sky Cable adds PPV to online offering
Jul 22, 2016 – Sky Cable is now offering access to pay-per-view offerings online via SKY On Demand, as it also launches premium services on SKYcable and SKYbroadband to give digital-savvy Filipino families a unique experience in the digital evolution.
News categories: Sky Cable, Jerome Almirante, Alan Supnet, Cable TV, Digital TV, Philippines, TV Everywhere
Sky Cable to launch DTH TV in the Philippines on SES satellites
May 24, 2016 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced an agreement with Sky Cable, the largest cable television provider in the Philippines. Sky Cable will be broadcasting DTH satellite TV channels via SES satellites SES-9 and NSS-11.
News categories: SES S.A, Sky Cable, Deepak Mathur, Antonio S Ventosa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Philippines, Satellite
Accenture powers SKY On Demand in the Philippines
Feb 4, 2016 – SKY subscribers in the Philippines can now watch and stream TV shows and movies from cable TV or online anytime, anywhere and on any screen, using Sky on Demand - SKY Cable's newest service – powered by the Accenture Video Solution.
News categories: Accenture, SKY Cable, Lito Tayag, Jerome Almirante, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Philippines, TV Everywhere
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform