Digital TV News: Skyline Communications
Telenor chooses DataMiner experience and performance management solution
Mar 10, 2022 – Skyline Communications has announced that Telenor has chosen its DataMiner platform as the experience and performance management solution for its renewed converged television and video streaming services platform.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Telenor, Dominique De Paepe, Tommy Hexeberg, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, QoE, Sweden
Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
Oct 15, 2021 – Skyline Communications has announced an expansion of its DataMiner platform at Tata Sky. DataMiner continues to fully manage Tata Sky's DTH operations, but now across a wider range of data sources.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Tata Sky, Pramod Gupta, Digital TV, India, QoE, Satellite
DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
Jun 15, 2021 – Skyline Communications has announced that the German ARD Group deployed DataMiner for the end-to-end management and quality control of its live streams of the 2020 European football championship.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Kai von Garnier, Glenn D’Haene, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, QoE, Streaming
Telestream & Skyline develop cloud-based OTT operations management solution
Feb 3, 2021 – Telestream has announced a collaboration with Skyline Communications to integrate Telestream’s cloud-based video monitoring with Skyline’s DataMiner network management, orchestration and operations support.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Telestream, Steven Soenens, Ken Haren, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Interra and Skyline team up to improve quality of OTT services
May 5, 2020 – Interra Systems and Skyline Communications have announced an integration that gives broadcasters and OTT service providers a single, automated, end-to-end solution to efficiently manage OTT content workflow orchestration and quality alerts.
News categories: Interra Systems, Skyline Communications, Anupama Anantharaman, Steven Soenens, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Skyline expands operational support for MYTV in Malaysia
Apr 20, 2020 – Skyline Communications has announced an expansion project at MYTV. Skyline will be given more responsibility for the management of MYTV's Digital Media Broadcast Hub, Disaster Recovery Center and DVB-T2 transmitter stations.
News categories: Skyline Communications, MYTV Broadcasting, Naveendran Murthy, Mazlan Mahdi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, QoE, Terrestrial
Mediacorp selects Skyline Communications to monitor its DVB-T2 network
Jun 22, 2018 – Skyline Communications has announced that it has deployed its DataMiner platform at Mediacorp, Singapore’s largest broadcaster and transmission network operator. The setup comprises more than 1,500 transmission and network elements, spread across more than 100 different locations.
News categories: Skyline Communications, Mediacorp, Ben Vandenberghe, Jonathan Triboulet, QoE, Singapore, Terrestrial
P&TLuxembourg chooses ATEME IPTV Headend for HD
Aug 26, 2009 – ATEME has announced that P&TLuxembourg is deploying ATEME's IPTV headend, which includes HD MPEG-4 AVC encoding. This solution will enable P&TLuxembourg to launch HDTV linear broadcast television services in 2009.
News categories: ATEME, P&TLuxembourg, Content Distribution, IBC2022, IPTV, Luxembourg
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution