Digital TV News: Sony Pictures Television
3D for Entertain: Deutsche Telekom conquers the third dimension
Sep 3, 2010 – Deutsche Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) propels its Entertain TV offer into the third dimension: At the start of IFA 2010, all Entertain customers can call up the content of their choice via Videoload, the online video store.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Germany, IFA2020, IPTV, VR
ZillonTV Unveils Personalized Television Service
Mar 4, 2009 – Through agreements with major Hollywood studios, TV networks and Visa, the ZillionTV Service will offer an extensive array of entertainment; advertising opportunities; and, television commerce, enabling consumers to make purchases through their TV.
News categories: ZillionTV, Advertising, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
On-Demand Video Entertainment Experience, Sling.com launches
Dec 2, 2008 – Sling Media (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced the launch of Sling.com, an online video entertainment destination. Users can go to Sling.com to watch a huge selection of clips, TV shows, films, news and sports in high quality, for free, anytime they want.
News categories: Sling Media, Sling.com, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Placeshifting, USA
Digital Entertainment Takes the Spotlight at the 2009 International CES
Nov 11, 2008 – The world's leading digital entertainment companies will take the spotlight on the show floor at the upcoming 2009 International CES®, with the largest exhibition of digital entertainment in show history on display.
News categories: International CES, CES2021
AT&T Mobile TV Premieres Sunday, May 4
May 1, 2008 – AT&T (NYSE:T) and MediaFLO USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM), have announced the May 4 availability of the AT&T Mobile TV with FLO™ service.
News categories: AT&T, Qualcomm, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Hulu Opens to the Public, Offers Free Streams of Hit TV Shows, Movies and Clips from More Than 50 Providers
Mar 12, 2008 – Hulu, an online video service, has announced the public launch of its Web site, Hulu.com. Beginning today, consumers in the U.S. can go to Hulu.com to watch a large selection of hit TV shows, movies, clips and more in high-quality - anytime, for free.
News categories: Hulu, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Hulu Debuts via Private Beta and on Distribution Partners AOL, Comcast, MSN, MySpace and Yahoo!
Oct 29, 2007 – Hulu has announced the beta launch of its online video service, offering viewers a vast selection of streaming, on-demand, premium programming on a free, ad-supported basis.
News categories: Hulu, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Digital Entertainment Takes Center Stage at the 2008 International CES
Oct 4, 2007 – The latest developments in the content and digital entertainment industries will take center stage at the 2008 International CES®, with the largest exhibition of digital entertainment in show history on display, reinforcing CES as the global intersection for the content and technology markets.
News categories: 2008 International CES, CES2021
SingTel Selects Ruckus Wireless as the Standard for In-Home Wi-Fi Distribution of its National 'mio TV' Service
Sep 17, 2007 – Ruckus Wireless has announced that it has been selected by Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) to supply its Smart Wi-Fi system to enable reliable in-home wireless distribution of SingTel's popular new "mio TV" (IPTV) service.
News categories: SingTel, Ruckus Wireless, Digital TV, IPTV, Singapore, Smart Home
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria