Digital TV News: Sony Pictures Television
Hulu Debuts via Private Beta and on Distribution Partners AOL, Comcast, MSN, MySpace and Yahoo!
Oct 29, 2007 – Hulu has announced the beta launch of its online video service, offering viewers a vast selection of streaming, on-demand, premium programming on a free, ad-supported basis.
News categories: Hulu, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Digital Entertainment Takes Center Stage at the 2008 International CES
Oct 4, 2007 – The latest developments in the content and digital entertainment industries will take center stage at the 2008 International CES®, with the largest exhibition of digital entertainment in show history on display, reinforcing CES as the global intersection for the content and technology markets.
News categories: 2008 International CES, CES
SingTel Selects Ruckus Wireless as the Standard for In-Home Wi-Fi Distribution of its National 'mio TV' Service
Sep 17, 2007 – Ruckus Wireless has announced that it has been selected by Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) to supply its Smart Wi-Fi system to enable reliable in-home wireless distribution of SingTel's popular new "mio TV" (IPTV) service.
News categories: SingTel, Ruckus Wireless, Digital TV, IPTV, Singapore, Smart Home
SingTel to revolutionise home entertainment with the launch of mio TV
Jul 20, 2007 – Singapore Telecommunications Limited, (SingTel) has announced the launch of its much-anticipated pay TV service. Named mio TV, the offering will revolutionise the way Singapore watches TV.
News categories: Singapore Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Singapore
Sony Pictures' Crackle Bursts onto Scene and Screen with Pioneering Studio Model
Jul 16, 2007 – Crackle, a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company formerly known as Grouper, has announced the launch of its streaming entertainment network.
News categories: Crackle, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Digital TV, OTT
hanarotelecom Posts 200,000 Subscribers for hanaTV
Jan 4, 2007 – hanarotelecom (KOSDAQ: 033630) (NASDAQ: HANA) has announced that it achieved 200,000 subscriber sign-ups for hanaTV, a TV-Portal service that enables subscribers to watch any content they want on TV at their convenience.
News categories: Hanaro, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Subscribers
- Proximus selects Velocix CDN to scale Pickx
- JW Player first with support for Open Measurement video ads
- Magnite finds 91% of TV viewers in LatAm watch streaming TV weekly
- Broadpeak CDN selection tool available in AWS Marketplace
- Bitmovin raises $25 million of Series C funding
- XroadMedia powers search and recommendations at Delta Fiber Nederland
- Rakuten TV to roll out 20 channels on Samsung TV Plus
- 75% of TVs sold in Germany in Q1 were UHD capable
- SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBs
- ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
- Innovid enables programmatic interactive CTV ad buying at scale
- Bitcentral enables Dynamic Ad Insertion for Cowles Broadcasting on NewsON
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026