Digital TV News: Spb Software
SPB TV 3.0: New Mobile TV App Store for Broadcasters Launched
Feb 15, 2011 – SPB Software has announced SPB TV 3.0, an app store-like publishing platform designed especially for TV channels, offering broadcasters and content owners the opportunity to distribute content to mobile devices worldwide.
News categories: SPB Software, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC23
Next Generation Mobile TV Comes to Android Phones
Aug 28, 2009 – SPB Software has announced the release of SPB TV for Android phones. SPB TV is a subscription-free mobile IPTV viewer, designed for tuning in to publicly available digital TV channels from all over the world.
News categories: SPB Software, 5G, Apps, Middleware, Mobile
Spb Software launches IP TV player for Windows phones
Mar 31, 2009 – Spb Software has announced the release of Spb TV - a mobile TV player with on-screen controls and fast channel switching, intelligent stream correction, PiP mode, and an integrated TV guide with export of show reminders into Outlook.
News categories: Spb Software, 5G, Broadband, Middleware, Mobile
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data