Digital TV News: Spreadtrum
Global Businesses Select ARM Mali GPU Technology across All Smart Devices
Feb 25, 2013 – ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) has revealed that it has 75 licenses of its ARM® Mali GPU family of products across the smartphone, tablet and graphic-enabled Digital TV (DTV) markets.
News categories: ARM, MWC23, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Silicon TV Tuners Value Expected to Reach US$ 750 Million in 2015
Aug 16, 2011 – The transition from older-style can-type tuners to silicon TV tuners finally began to occur in 2010. According to new In-Stat research, sales of silicon TV tuners will reach $750 million in 2015.
News categories: In-Stat, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Spreadtrum Announces $44 Million of New Financing
May 5, 2009 – Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ: SPRD) has announced that its Chinese subsidiary, Spreadtrum Communications (Shanghai) has received RMB 300 million (approximately $44 million) of new financing from a Chinese bank in the form of a fixed term loan.
News categories: Spreadtrum, China, Finance, Mobile, Semiconductor
Mirics and Spreadtrum announce availability of embedded CMMB PCTV solution
Apr 7, 2009 – Mirics and Spreadtrum (Nasdaq: SPRD) have announced the availability of an embedded PCTV solution that supports the CMMB mobile digital TV standard. Mirics will demonstrate the solution at the Intel Developers Forum in Beijing on April 8, 2009.
News categories: Mirics, Spreadtrum, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Mirics and Spreadtrum Announce Strategic Partnership to Deliver Innovative CMMB Solutions for PCTV Applications
Dec 2, 2008 – Mirics Semiconductor and Spreadtrum Communications (Nasdaq: SPRD) have announced a strategic partnership focused upon delivering embedded TV solutions for portable PCs that support the China Multimedia Mobile Broadcasting (CMMB) standard.
News categories: Mirics, Spreadtrum, China, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Lenovo to supply CMMB-enabled TD-SCDMA phones to China Mobile
Jul 31, 2008 – Lenovo Mobile (Hong Kong: 0992) and Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ: SPRD) have jointly presented Lenovo's TD900 to China Mobile (Hong Kong: 0941; NYSE: CHL). The TD900's design is based on Spreadtrum's TD-SCDMA plus CMMB mobile-TV solution.
News categories: Spreadtrum, Lenovo Mobile, China Mobile, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
Spreadtrum Announces SC6600V: First Single-Chip Demodulator/Decoder for CMMB-Based Mobile TV
May 7, 2008 – Spreadtrum Communications (NASDAQ: SPRD) plans to announce its new mobile TV single chip solution, the SC6600V, the first demodulator/decoder chip for CMMB-based mobile TV during the 'Asia Future TV 2008' conference.
News categories: Spreadtrum, China, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
CEVA Leads the Way at Mobile World Congress 2008 With Industry Leading Portfolio of Mobile Intellectual Property
Jan 24, 2008 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA)(LSE: CVA) has announced that it will showcase its leadership in Mobile intellectual property through a range of new and innovative demonstration platforms at Mobile World Congress 2008 in Barcelona.
News categories: CEVA, MWC23, Silicon IP
Spreadtrum Announces First Commercial AVS Audio/Video Decoder Chip
Aug 27, 2007 – Spreadtrum Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRD), one of China's leading wireless baseband chipset providers, has announced its new SV6111 product, the world's first commercial AVS audio/video decoder chip.
News categories: China, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC