Digital TV News: Srinivasan KA
Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
Mar 16, 2023 – Amagi has announced that Mainstream Media AG has launched a female-centred FAST channel, Starke Frauen, using Amagi's CLOUDPORT for playout and THUNDERSTORM for ad insertion.
News categories: Amagi, Mainstream Media AG, Srinivasan KA, Tim Werner, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming
FAST to account for 20% of UK ad-supported video market by 2027
Mar 2, 2023 – Blue Ant International has released findings from a study, conducted by Omdia, revealing that FAST will account for nearly 20% of the UK's $3bn premium online ad-supported video market by 2027.
News categories: Blue Ant, Lilla Hurst, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UK
Amagi to distribute CJ ENM content to OTT platforms in the USA
Feb 27, 2023 – CJ ENM has chosen Amagi to distribute its content to OTT platforms in the U.S., including Peacock and The Roku Channel. The partnership leverages Amagi's CLOUDPORT technology for channel creation and distribution.
News categories: Amagi, CJ ENM, Srinivasan KA, Jang-Ho Seo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Plex joins Amagi CTV content marketplace as platform partner
Jan 19, 2023 – Amagi has announced that Plex has joined its content marketplace as a platform partner. As Amagi’s platform partner, Plex gains access to Amagi's network of 2,000+ FAST channels and AVOD libraries from leading content brands.
News categories: Amagi, Plex, Srinivasan KA, Shawn Eldridge, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Amagi report confirms significant growth in FAST viewing in Europe
Jan 11, 2023 – Amagi has released its latest report on the state of the FAST market. Growth in Q3 2022 compared to Q3 2021 in Europe saw an increase of 99.97% in ad impressions and over 51% in Hours of Viewing.
News categories: Amagi, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Streaming, UK
Fuse Media expands FAST distribution with Amagi
Dec 14, 2022 – Amagi has announced that Fuse Media has expanded its partnership with Amagi to launch another channel as they continue to grow their presence in the CTV-led Free Ad-supported Streaming TV (FAST) market.
News categories: Amagi, Fuse Media, Srinivasan KA, Cesar Chavez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, USA
Vevo enhances CTV programming and advertising infrastructure with Amagi
Nov 3, 2022 – Amagi will ensure quality streaming of Vevo linear channels across CTV platforms, and enable the delivery of video ads into Vevo channels. Amagi will also provide analytics to bolster performance reporting.
News categories: Amagi, Vevo, Srinivasan KA, Natalie Gabathuler-Scully, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
QYOU Media India grows reach and revenue with Amagi
Oct 27, 2022 – Amagi has announced that QYOU Media India, which produces and distributes content created by social media and digital content stars, has partnered with Amagi to grow its viewership and ad-based revenue in India.
News categories: Amagi, QYOU Media, Srinivasan KA, Krishna Menon, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Amagi to power VIDAA's global FAST service expansion
Aug 16, 2022 – Amagi has announced a content distribution agreement with VIDAA. The partnership gives VIDAA users in the Americas, Australia, and the UK access to Amagi's network of FAST channels and AVOD assets.
News categories: Amagi, VIDAA, Guy Edri, Srinivasan KA, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ most essential for US streaming subscribers
- Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
- Media Distillery launches ad break detection solution
- HbbTV releases new version of core specification
- PCTV scales up video services across Latin America with Eutelsat
- Roku and Best Buy announce advertising and retail relationship
- MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
- Aferian provides trading update