Digital TV News: Steeve Huin
Irdeto offers integrated security to the Frog by Wyplay community
Jan 3, 2017 – Irdeto has announced a new licensing agreement with Wyplay. Through the partnership, Irdeto and Wyplay will offer an integrated advanced middleware and security solution for broadcast, hybrid and OTT deployments.
News categories: Irdeto, Wyplay, Steeve Huin, Dominique Feral, CES2023, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
MStar and Irdeto partner to secure Android for pay TV
Sep 8, 2016 – MStar Semiconductor and Irdeto have announced a partnership to enable the secure delivery of premium content to Android set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: MStar Semi, Irdeto, Wayne Tsai, Steeve Huin, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SMIT to supply Irdeto CAM for Germany's freenet DTT
Jun 8, 2016 – SMIT (stock code: 2239) has announced that they have partnered with Irdeto to supply a CI Plus Module with Irdeto Cloaked CA to Germany's network operator MEDIA BROADCAST ahead of its new freenet TV DTT service launch.
News categories: SMIT Holdings, Irdeto, MEDIA BROADCAST, Brenda Bai, Steeve Huin, CAM, Digital TV, Germany, Terrestrial
ALi to provide Irdeto-certified STB chipsets
May 26, 2016 – ALi Corporation has announced that it has entered into a strategic partnership with Irdeto, achieving certification to integrate Irdeto's security solutions on its latest generation chipset offerings.
News categories: ALi Corp, Irdeto, Daniel Huang, Steeve Huin, BroadcastAsia, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution