Digital TV News: Steve Koenig
Consumer Tech Revenues Will Reach Record High in 2011, According to CEA
Jan 6, 2011 – The consumer electronics (CE) industry will reach a new industry peak in 2011, with revenues exceeding $186 billion, according to the semi-annual industry forecast released today by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®.
News categories: Consumer Electronics Association, CES2022, Market Research, USA
U.S. CE Industry To Surpass $174 Billion In 2010, Reach Record High By 2011
Jul 22, 2010 – The U.S. consumer electronics industry will exceed initial revenue projections for 2010, the CEA has announced. Shipments of 3D displays will increase to 2.1 million this year, doubling the original forecast in January.
News categories: Consumer Electronics Association, Market Research, Smart TV, USA, VR
Consumer Electronics Industry Issues 2009 Forecast
Jan 8, 2009 – The consumer electronics industry is projected to generate $171 billion in U.S. shipment revenues in 2009, according to the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA). The primary revenue driver for the industry continues to be digital TV displays.
News categories: Consumer Electronics Association, Blu-ray, CES2022, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, USA
More than Half of US Households Own a Digital Television
Dec 28, 2007 – More than 50 percent of U.S. households now own a digital television (DTV), according to new research released by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®.
News categories: Consumer Electronics Association, ATSC 3, CES2022, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership