Digital TV News: TDVision
Sigma Designs Launches First Studio-Grade Set Top Box SoC
Jan 3, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has introduced its SMP8910 media processor. The SMP8910 is the first chip to integrate VXP studio quality video processing and the most flexible 3D video processing into a high-performance media processor.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Digital TV, ICs, IPTV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, VR
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
Dec 1, 2010 – Virgin Media (NASDAQ, LSE: VMED) has unveiled details of Virgin Media TV powered by TiVo® (NASDAQ: TIVO). The user interface will combine the live TV schedule with catch-up TV, on-demand programming and applications, alongside a personal video recorder.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Sisvel To License TDVision IP Portfolio for MVC and 3D Worldwide
Jun 21, 2010 – TDVision and Sisvel have announced that TDVision has granted Sisvel the exclusive rights to manage TDVision's diverse intellectual property portfolio of stereoscopic technology patents.
News categories: Sisvel, TDVision, Blu-ray, Gaming, Licensing, North America, Patent, Set Top Box, Smart TV, VR
TDVision Systems to Showcase the Entire Full HD Stereoscopic Ecosystem
Jan 7, 2010 – TDVision Systems has announced that they will showcase their full HD 3D Ecosystem implementation. 2010 CES Show will accent TDVision's maturity in the 3D space for the complete 3D Ecosystem from acquisition to visualization.
News categories: TDVision, CES2021, Content Distribution, VR
MPEGIF Kicks off 3DTV Working Group at CES 2010
Jan 5, 2010 – The MPEG Industry Forum (MPEGIF) has announced the date for the first inaugural meeting of its recently launched 3DTV Working Group. This meeting will be held during CES 2010 on Saturday, January 9 at the MGM Conference Center.
News categories: MPEGIF, CES2021, VR
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product