Digital TV News: Telcor
Alticast to secure 4K UHD content on Windows
Apr 12, 2017 – Alticast has announced that it has extended the security capabilities of the Alticast AltiProtect product to 4K UHD content running on Windows platforms. Alticast has integrated Intel SGX into its Multi-DRM product.
News categories: Alticast, Intel Corp, Jae Park, Rick Echevarria, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
CJ Hellovision migrates legacy STBs to Alticast CA
Dec 15, 2016 – Alticast has announced that CJ Hellovision has completed the largest overhaul of a content security system using Alticast’s AltiProtect download and replace conditional access solution.
News categories: Alticast, CJ Hellovision, Dr. Mi-Sung Cho, Dr. Hong-Ik Kim, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Korea, Set Top Box
Nicaragua adopts ISDB-T for DTT broadcasting
Aug 4, 2015 – The Republic of Nicaragua has decided to adopt the Japanese terrestrial digital TV broadcasting system (called the ISDB-T system) for its digital terrestrial television broadcasting (DTTB).
News categories: Telcor, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Nicaragua, SBTVD, Terrestrial
Nicaragua favouring ISDB-T for DTT
Aug 17, 2010 – According to a statement from the Instituto Nicaragüese de Telecomunicaciones y Correos (Telcor), Nicaragua looks likely to adopt the Brazilian standard for digital terrestrial television if negotiations are successfully concluded with Brazil.
News categories: Instituto Nicaragüese de Telecomunicaciones y Correos, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Nicaragua, SBTVD, Terrestrial
Verimatrix Extends Premium Video Delivery Options with Next-Generation ViewRight PC Player
Mar 10, 2008 – Verimatrix has announced the availability of ViewRight™ PC Player 2.0 - a next generation IP client application that incorporates advanced Digital Video Recorder (DVR) functionality, mirroring the best time shifting features on TVs.
News categories: Verimatrix, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, OTT, Video Exchange
IEC's Sold-Out Broadband World Forum Europe Exhibition Spotlights Cutting-Edge Innovations Next Month in Berlin
Sep 20, 2007 – With an exhibition floor that was sold out since the beginning of the year, the International Engineering Consortium again expects to host a rich marketplace of broadband opportunities with the Broadband World Forum Europe this 8-11 October at the Estrel Convention Center.
News categories: Broadband World Forum, BBWF, IPTV
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution