Digital TV News: TeleAnalytics
Q2-09 was a Record-Setting Mobile TV Quarter
Oct 28, 2009 – Issue No. 10 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service (TMTS) quantitatively substantiates the position taken back in Q3-08 that the worldwide Mobile TV adoption/sales would not be much upset by the financial crisis.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, 5G, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, ISDB-T, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Russia, SBTVD, USA
FLO TV Unveils its New Digital Handheld Television
Oct 6, 2009 – FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) has unveiled the FLO TV Personal Television - an entirely new dedicated device that will let TV lovers watch news, live sports, children's programming and entertainment on a dedicated device for mobile TV viewing.
News categories: FLO TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Portable, Smart TV, USA
Mobile TV Device Volumes Will Not Decline in 2009
Jul 23, 2009 – TeleAnalytics has calculated that the end-2009 Mobile TV user count will be in the 80.8 million to 81.9 million range. Mobile TV device sales will at worst remain flat, but an increase of up to 2% may be witnessed with respect to the 2008 sales total.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, Brazil, China, Digital TV, Europe, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Smart TV, Subscribers, USA
From 26.3 Million Mobile TV Users in 2007 to 51.6 Million at the End of 2008
Sep 4, 2008 – On the basis of monthly adoption data for all commercial broadcast Mobile TV networks, Issue No 5 of the quarterly TeleAnalytics Mobile TV Tracking Service calculates that the end 2008 Mobile TV user count will be 51.6 million.
News categories: TeleAnalytics, Austria, Brazil, China, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Mobile, Netherlands, Peripherals / Accessories, Smart TV, Subscribers, Switzerland, USA
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- VeriSilicon AI video processor powers leading datacenters
- Asia-Pacific pay TV revenue to fall over next five years
- WDR expands HD capacity with SES at 19.2°E
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- NBCUniversal expands addressable footprint via Charter partnership
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs
- ATSC issues Recommended Practice on Haptics for ATSC 3.0
- 3SS set to double reach in 2021
- Future of TV in Australia is linear + BVOD
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- Wowza Media Systems integrates EZDRM DRM-as-a-Service
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution