Digital TV News: TeleIDEA
StarHub deploys audience measurement with TeleIDEA and Nielsen
Oct 10, 2015 – TeleIDEA’s Genie Audience Measurement return path data (RPD) system has been launched by StarHub in Singapore. The system has been deployed in collaboration with Nielsen who have been commissioned to support the subscription and sale of collected data.
News categories: TeleIDEA, StarHub, Pio Cardone, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Singapore
Telefonica deploys TeleIDEA Smartware in South America
Aug 29, 2014 – TeleIDEA has announced that Telefonica has commercially deployed set-top boxes powered by TeleIDEA’s Smartware. TeleIDEA’s solution has been implemented following the 'UX' advanced user interface as specified by Telefonica Digital.
News categories: TeleIDEA, Telefónica, Javier Lucendo de Gregorio, Pio Cardone, Cable TV, Digital TV, Latin America, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digiturk and Altech Multimedia to launch hybrid HD set-top-box
Sep 17, 2013 – Digiturk has launched a next generation hybrid set-top box developed by its partner Altech Multimedia. The new line of set-tops integrates TeleIDEA's Smartware with Irdeto Conditional Access to secure Digiturk's broadcast content.
News categories: Altech, Digiturk, TeleIDEA, Irdeto, Taylan Özsipahi, Bartolomeo Caputo, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Pace Signs New Deal With NET Servicos in Brazil to Deliver Digital TV Services
Mar 17, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has signed a deal to expand its two year partnership with NET Serviços (BM&FBOVESPA: NETC3, NETC4; Nasdaq: NETC; Latibex: XNET). Pace will develop new platforms to enable NET to deploy advanced digital services.
News categories: Pace plc, NET Serviços, Brazil, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
OpenTV Reports Third Quarter 2009 Results
Nov 3, 2009 – OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV) has announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2009. For the quarter, revenues were $31.8 million, an increase of 18% compared to $26.9 million for the third quarter of 2008.
News categories: OpenTV, DVR, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box
Digiturk Launches VOD And High Definition Personal Video Recording
Sep 15, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) with OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV), Pace (LSE:PIC), and TeleIDEA has announced that it has developed and implemented a broadcasting solution for Digiturk, including push and subscription video on demand with HD PVR functionality.
News categories: Irdeto, OpenTV, Pace plc, TeleIDEA, Digiturk, Digital TV, DVR, IBC2023, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029