Digital TV News: TeleIDEA
StarHub deploys audience measurement with TeleIDEA and Nielsen
Oct 10, 2015 – TeleIDEA’s Genie Audience Measurement return path data (RPD) system has been launched by StarHub in Singapore. The system has been deployed in collaboration with Nielsen who have been commissioned to support the subscription and sale of collected data.
News categories: TeleIDEA, StarHub, Pio Cardone, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Singapore
Telefonica deploys TeleIDEA Smartware in South America
Aug 29, 2014 – TeleIDEA has announced that Telefonica has commercially deployed set-top boxes powered by TeleIDEA’s Smartware. TeleIDEA’s solution has been implemented following the 'UX' advanced user interface as specified by Telefonica Digital.
News categories: TeleIDEA, Telefónica, Javier Lucendo de Gregorio, Pio Cardone, Cable TV, Digital TV, Latin America, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digiturk and Altech Multimedia to launch hybrid HD set-top-box
Sep 17, 2013 – Digiturk has launched a next generation hybrid set-top box developed by its partner Altech Multimedia. The new line of set-tops integrates TeleIDEA's Smartware with Irdeto Conditional Access to secure Digiturk's broadcast content.
News categories: Altech, Digiturk, TeleIDEA, Irdeto, Taylan Özsipahi, Bartolomeo Caputo, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
Pace Signs New Deal With NET Servicos in Brazil to Deliver Digital TV Services
Mar 17, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has signed a deal to expand its two year partnership with NET Serviços (BM&FBOVESPA: NETC3, NETC4; Nasdaq: NETC; Latibex: XNET). Pace will develop new platforms to enable NET to deploy advanced digital services.
News categories: Pace plc, NET Serviços, Brazil, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
OpenTV Reports Third Quarter 2009 Results
Nov 3, 2009 – OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV) has announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2009. For the quarter, revenues were $31.8 million, an increase of 18% compared to $26.9 million for the third quarter of 2008.
News categories: OpenTV, DVR, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box
Digiturk Launches VOD And High Definition Personal Video Recording
Sep 15, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) with OpenTV (NASDAQ: OPTV), Pace (LSE:PIC), and TeleIDEA has announced that it has developed and implemented a broadcasting solution for Digiturk, including push and subscription video on demand with HD PVR functionality.
News categories: Irdeto, OpenTV, Pace plc, TeleIDEA, Digiturk, Digital TV, DVR, IBC2022, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Turkey
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars